- 1 Downloading
- 1.1 Download Facebook Video
- 1.2 Facebook Video Downloader
- 1.3 Online Facebook Video Downloader
- 1.4 Free Facebook Video Downloader
- 1.5 Android Facebook Video Downloader
- 1.6 Download Facebook Music
- 1.7 Copy Video From Facebook
- 1.8 Burn Facebook Videos to DVD
- 2 Conversion
- 2.1 Facebook Video Converter
- 2.2 Facebook Video to MP4
- 2.3 Facebook Video to MP3
- 2.4 Facebook Music to MP3
- 3 Editing
- 4 Playing
- 5 Sharing
- 5.1 Share Youtube to Facebook
- 5.2 Upload Video to Facebook
- 5.3 Share Facebook Video
- 5.4 Share PPT on Facebook
- 6 Tips & Tricks
- 6.1 Facebook Video Format
- 6.2 Make Facebook Video Album
- 6.3 Set Up Video on Facebook
- 6.4 Disable Facebook Video Autoplay
- 6.5 Facebook Video Chat Problems
- 6.6 Facebook Video Search
- 6.7 Facebook Video Issues
- 6.8 Record Facebook Video Calls
- 6.9 Screen Recording Video on Facebook
- 6.10 Facebook Funny Video
- 6.11 Facebook Video Chat APP
How to Download Facebook Music to MP3
Facebook is a very popular social networking website, where users can communicate, share music and photos etc with their family and friends. If you are a big fan of Facebook and usually visit the website, you're most likely to come across a lot of great music (including music videos) shared by others. Well, do you want to download the music you've met off Facebook and save it in MP3 format on your computer for use?
It's no doubt that converting Facebook to MP3 is a good idea to enjoy your favorite Facebook music on your MP3 media players like a car player. Once you've successfully do the Facebook to MP3 conversion, you can get more out of the MP3 file. For example, you can make ringtone with the MP3 file.
To convert Facebook music to MP3, you can use streaming audio recorder. The reason why I strongly recommend it is this app can download Facebook music and convert audio from Facebook music videos to MP3 easily and efficiently, without any audio loss.
Step 1: Install and run this Facebook to MP3 converter
This app is available here by clicking the below link. After you've download it, install and launch this app.
Step 2: Start to convert Facebook to MP3
When you enter into its main interface, you'll see a "Record" button on the upper-left corner. Just press it first. Then go to the Facebook website to play the one music or music video you want to convert to MP3.
At this time, you'll notice this app is starting to record the music. When the playing of the music is finished, the recording is also finished. Of course, if you want to stop the recording process manually, just click the "Record" button again.
It's ok. You've successfully converted the recorded Facebook music to MP3. To find the MP3 file, right-click the recorded track in library and then select the "Open in folder" option.
Watch the video tutorial below: