Free Video converter review for Windows
- 1.Free video converter review for Win
- Any Video Converter Review
- Format Factory Review
- Freemake Review
- DivX Review
- DVDVideoSoft Review
- MediaCoder Review
- MPEG Streamclip Review
- Popcorn Review
- Prism Review
- Handbrake Review
- 2.Free online converter review
- Bender Converter Review
- Clip Converter Review
- Zamzar Review
- 3.Paid video converter review for Win
- See more
- 4.Video converter review for Mac
- See more
- 5.The Complete Guide of Video Converter
- See more
Get the Best Program Like Handbrake for Windows (Mountain Lion & Mavericks)
Handbrake is a famous, open-source, cross-platform DVD ripper and video converter. With it, you can convert DVD or video to the limited video formats like MP4 with MPEG-4 or H.264 encoded. However, Handbrake has many limitations on video conversion.
If you have trouble in using Handbrake or want to find another brilliant Handbrake equivalent without any (input or output) format limitation, you can use below the Handbrake equivalent for Windows or Handbrake equivalent for Mac (Mavericks and Mountain Lion included). This article will offer many programs like Handbrake that can do the same work for you and let you do more.
Get Started with Free Handbrake Alternatives for Windows (Mountain Lion & Mavericks)
MPEG StreamClip (Windows & Mac)This Handbrake alternative lets you convert local and online videos or DVD to QuickTime, DV, AVI, or MPEG-4, and extract audio from a movie. Also you can choose the option "Convert to Other Formats" to choose the presets including iPhone, iPod and Apple TV. You can also use it trim, cut or copy your videos.
Video Converter Free (Windows & Mac)This app lets you convert videos to or from any format, edit videos with classic editing features (trimming, cropping or add effects), and download videos from many sites. This most important thing is that it works at 30 X fastest conversion speed and converts videos with ZERO quality loss.
Freemake Video Converter (Windows)It is capable of converting video, audio, DVD, photo, etc. Also you can use it to edit videos or make photo sideshow. Supported formats are MP4, AVI, MKV, WMC, 3gp, Blu-Ray, Android or Apple phones and more. This Handbrake equivalent has a straight forward interface. Anyone who has no knowledge on video conversion will soon know how to use it.
All the above are some free alternatives to Handbrake. However, if you are particular about video output quality, video conversion speed and file format supported, just take this equivalent to Handbrake for Win/Mac ( including Mavericks and Mountain Lion) — Video Converter Ultimate ( Video Converter Ultimate for Mac ) supports batch encoding DVDs or videos. Beside these advantages, this all-in-one app has more features than Handbrake.
- • Professional DVD Converter: Converts any DVD with copyright protection and non copyright protection, including DVD folder files, VOB, and iSO etc .
- • High quality Video Converter: Convert almost any popular video to nearly all video or audio formats, such as MP4, WMV, M4V, AVI, MOV, FLV, MKV, MP3 etc.
- • Great DVD Burner: burn video to DVD disc (DVD9 or DVD 5), DVD folder, .dvdmedia, or iSO for DVD backup.
- • Powerful Video Downloader: Download or capture any web video quickly and easily.
- • Smart 3D Converter: Create any 2D video to 3D.
- • Brilliant Video Editor: Cut, Split, Merge, Rotate, Crop, Trim videos and add subtitle, video effects, watermark, etc.
Next, I'll mainly show you how to convert videos to any other video with the Handbrake alternative for Windows as an example, so that you can play them on iPad, iPhone, and in any other place.
1 Add Videos files to this program similar to Handbrake
After running this app, you have two flexible methods to import your video files to this Handbrake alternative.
- From the main menu, click the "Add Files" option to import video files from your PC to the program. (Note: If you want to import DVD files, just click the "Load DVD" instead.
- Drag and drop video files you want from the computer's hard disk to the program.
2 (Optional) Edit your videos with this Handbrake for Windows (Mountain Lion & Mavericks Included)
If there is one video that you want to edit, you can just click the Edit button on the video item bar in this app's pane. And then in the following editing window, you can choose to crop video to any part of the video screen you want, trim any segment of the video, or add watermark, subtitle and more.
3 Choose one video format you want as the output format
In its output format list, this handbrake alternative for Windows (Mountain Lion & Mavericks Included) contains all popular audio & video formats, and optimized video formats for most popular devices. Just according to your need, just select one video format as the output format. Click the format image on the right side of the main interface, and then feel free to select what you want in the pop-up output format window.
4 Start video conversion
In the bottom-right side of this Handbrake-like program's main interface, you just click the "Convert" button to start video conversion. That's all. It will finish the rest job automatically. And the waiting process won't too long. The last thing you need to do is just to enjoy the output files in the exact place you want.
Note: If you want to learn other operating process, just go to the guide of Video Covnerter.
Please watch video tutorial of this Handbrake Equivalent.