Wondershare Video to iPod Converter is the best iPod video converter for you to convert all common video formats to iPod supported video formats. You can easily enjoy the favorite movie videos anytime with your iPod. Moreover, it fully supports the latest iPod touch 4 and iPod Nano 5 (iPod with camera). Just a few simple clicks, rich your iPod content from here.
This is a step-by-step tutorial to help you convert almost any video including High Definition video, avchd video to your iPod Touch, Nano, and Classic by using Wondershare Video to iPod Converter. With only the following three steps, you can finish converting videos with high quality and super fast speed and enjoy them on your iPod Touch 4/ iPod Touch 3/ iPod Classic/ iPod Nano 4.
1Load Videos to the iPad Video Converter for Mac
Click "Add Files" to import video/audio files or drag the files to the file list window directly.
2Customize output settings
Select your desired output format from the categorized output formats list in Output Format drop-down list, specify the output directory to save your converted files in output folder.
By clicking "Settings" option at the bottom, you can also set the related video/audio parameters (resolution, frame rate, video encoder, bit rate, sample rate and audio channel etc. ).
3Optimize video for iPod (optional)
To edit video, you need to right click the desired item on the item tray of the primary window, and choose "Edit" option from the submenu.
Trim video: You just want to convert a clip from a video file. In the Trim window, you can trim video length or split a long video into multiple segments. To so do, simply dragging the Start Time and End Time sliders or by setting the time parameters in each corresponding field.
Crop video: Allows you to crop the unwanted part of the screen like the black bars.
Apply video effect: With useful preset video effects and adjustment tools, you can make some special effect to the video. You will get an intuitive preview of the video effect before and after adjusting with two real-time previewing panes.
Edit watermark: If you want to get a personalized video by adding some information to it as watermark, you can realize it by adding either text or image information. You are also allowed to resize the added text/image.
Add plug-in subtitle: If you have got some videos with the corresponding plug-in subtitle file (usually in SRT format), you can add the subtitle to the video under "Subtitle" tab.
4Start converting video to iPod
When everything is ready, click "Convert" button to kick off the conversion. A progress screen will display during the process where you can preview the video. Users of slower systems will probably want to disable the preview as it uses more CPU cycles. All the tasks will be done at fast speed and with optimal quality.
Fast speed, high definition, excellent conversion
- The iPod manager helps you to transfer music, video, movies and TV shows between your iPod and your computer.
- Convert various video to iPod video format such as MP4, M4V, MOV.
- Convert audio from video to iPod MP3, M4A and AAC.
- Rock out with the new FM tuner.
- New upgrade to convert HD video (including HD ASF, HD AVI, HD MP4, HD MOV, HD WMV, HD MPG, HD VOB) and avchd video (including m2ts, mts, ts, tp, trp) to iPod.
- Faster than ever before! With multithreading and batch process supported, it offers option to automatically shut down your PC after conversion.
Powerful video editing – capture, trim/clip, crop/effect, merge files, add watermark
- Trim the length of any added video files to capture your favorite clips.
- Cut off the black edges from your video and enjoy your video on iPod with full screen.
- Allow you to add different video effects to apply to your movie video.
- Let you choose to merge all added video files into one file.
- Mark your movies by adding picture or text watermark and adjusting its position, transparence and size.
- Allow you to add and edit subtitle with .MKV as source file and plug-in subtitle in SRT format to your video.
- Capture your favorite movie screenshots and save them as jpeg or bmp format.
- Two real time preview windows let you compare and get the best video effects out of your movies.