iPod can't play torrent files?
Torrent movies or music downloaded via Bittorent or Utorrent are usually in .ZIP or RAR extension, decompress them and you'll get the desired files. For videos, they usually in MP4, MKV, AVI, WMV, MOV, etc; for audios, they can be seen in AAC, M4A, WMA, OGG, MP3, etc. You can play them smoothly with VLC, or Mplayer on PC. However, if you meant to play them on iPod, you may constantly fail to drag them into iTunes due to incompatible issue. Let's what video format iPod supports:
Audio: AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), HE-AAC, MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX, and AAX+), Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV
Video: Generally H.264 video and MPEG- videos, and come in .M4V, MP4, MOV file extension. For iPod touch, it can also support some AVI files with restriction and TV show with accessories applied.
The iPod cannot recognize the files if they don't match above requirements. To fix this, you can follow below guides:
- Part 1: How to convert torrent to play on iPod in Mac
- Part 2: How to Convert torrent to play on iPod in Windows
To convert MP4 files to iPad-compatible files in Mac, you are in need of a professional Video Converter for Mac for help. The one used in this part provides an extremely easy but efficient MP4 to iPad 3 Mac conversion. The best part is it provides the presets for iPod of any types, (iPod nano, classic, touch), which ease your conversion greatly and play perfect on your iPod.
Download free trial version of the torrent to iPod Converter for Mac.
Step 1:Add torrent files to the torrent to iPod converter
Directly drag and drop your torrent files to the program, or click "File">"Load Media Files" to import your torrent files.
Step 2:Choose your preferred output format
Click Format icon at the bottom of this app's conversion pane, and then Select "Devices"> "iPod". If you also want to play on iPhone/iPad, choose the right iPhone or iPad model you want from "Devices".
Step 3:Start to convert torrent to iPod
Click "Convert" button to convert torrent to iPod in Mac OS X including Snow Leopard and OS X Lion. After that, import the converted files to iTunes and sync them to iPod for enjoyment.
With this professional and easy to use Wondershare Video Converter for Windows, you can achieve torrent to iPod conversion seamlessly and effortlessly. Only three simple steps are needed.
Download free trial version of the torrent to iPod converter for Windows:
- Add torrent files to the torrent to iPod converter.
- Choose iPad preset offered as output format.
- Press "Convert" button.
1. You can set the converted files to be added to iTunes library automatically so that you can sync them to iPod conveniently. To manually activate/deactivate it, you can select Menu>Preferences > Convert > Add Files to iTunes Library after conversion. The Mac version of torrent to iPod Converter has equivalent option.
2. The torrent to iPod converter also provides common editing functions to modify your output video, including Cropping, Trimming, Splitting, Effect, Adding Watermark or Subtitles.( For windows version, right click the video clip and choose "Edit". For Mac, click the edit image beside each video title to access the edit window)
Free download torrent to iPod converter: