- 1 Recover data from different card types
- 1.1 SD Card Recovery
- 1.2 Camera Memory Card Recovery
- 1.3 Recover files from different Memory Cards
- 1.4 Delkin Device Memory Card Recovery
- 1.5 PS2 Memory Card Recovery
- 1.6 Mobile Memory Card Recovery
- 1.7 XD Card Recovery
- 1.8 Flash Card Recovery
- 1.9 MMC Recovery
- 2.0 Flash Card Data Recovery
- 2.1 SmartMedia Card Recovery
- 2.2 XD Card Recovery
- 2.3 Micro SD Card Recovery
- 2.4 HTC Amaze Phone Memory Card Recovery
- 2.5 HTC One X/S/V Card Recovery
- 2.6 SDHC Card Recovery
- 2.7 MMC Data Recovery
- 2.8 DDR Memory Card Recovery
- 2 Recover data from different memory card brands
- 2.1 Samsung SD Card Recovery
- 2.2 Sandisk Memory Card Recovery
- 2.3 Sandisk CF Card Recovery
- 2.4 Eye-Fi SD Card Recovery
- 2.5 Patriot Memory Card Recovery
- 2.6 Kingston Memory Card Recovery
- 2.7 Kingmax Memory Card Recovery
- 2.8 Transcend Memory Card Recovery
- 2.9 Sandisk SD Card Recovery
- 3.0 Sandisk SDXC Card Recovery
- 3.1 AmazonBasics Recovery
- 3.2 ACP-EP Memory Data Recovery
- 3.3 SanDisk Files Recovery
- 3.4 Sony Memory Card Recovery
- 3.5 Transcend SD Card Recovery
- 3 Memory Card Recovery under different senarios
- 3.1 Recover Deleted Files From Memory Card
- 3.2 Memory Card Recovery on Windows/Mac
- 3.3 Recover Deleted Files From SD Card
- 3.4 Recover Formatted SD Card
- 3.5 Online SD Card Recovery
- 3.6 Recover SD Card on Windows/Mac
- 3.7 Mac Memory Card Photo Recovery
- 3.8 Recover Files from MMC
- 3.9 Partitioning SD Card Recovery
- 4 Fix Memory Card Error
- 4.1 Memory Card Error
- 4.2 SD Card Not Formatted
- 4.3 SD Card Error
- 4.4 Formatted Memory Card Recovery
- 4.5 Formatted SD Card Mac Recovery
- 4.6 Formatted Card Recovery
- 4.7 Unformat Memory Card Recovery
- 4.8 Fix memory card format Error
- 5 Corrupted/Damaged Memory Card
- 5.1 Damaged Micro SD Card
- 5.2 Recover Photos From Corrupted Memory Card
- 5.3 Corrupted SD Card
- 5.4 Corrupted Card Recovery
- 5.5 Qmemory Card Recovery
- 6 Photos/videos recovery
- 5.1 Recover Deleted Pictures From Micro SD Card
- 5.2 Recover Deleted Pictures From SD Card
- 5.3 Undelete Photos From Memory Card
- 5.4 Recover Deleted Videos from SD Card
- 5.5 Recover Deleted Photos from Mac SD Card
- 7 Card Recovery Software
- 5.1 Sim Card Recovery Software
- 5.2 Top 10 Memory Card Recovery Software
- 5.3 Card Recovery Solutions
- 5.4 Best Memory Card Recovery Software
- 5.5 Card Recovery VS Wondershare Data Recovery
- 5.6 7 Data Recovery VS Wondershare Data Recovery
- 5.7 Best SDXC Data Recovery Software
- 5.8 Top 5 SD Card Recovery Software
- 5.9 Memory Card Recovery Tools Online
- 6.0 Top 5 SD Card Recovery Software Online
Methods to Fix Data Loss Caused by Memory Card Error
The error messages for memory card can vary in the type and case of the damages of logic. Here are some general error messages: errors in memory card; uninitialized card; card error; write error/read error; a lack of memory card; the card that can't be used.
Whatever kind of errors in memory card case you lose your card data, you can make them back with a memory card recovery tool. Memory card recovery tool can help you scan logically damaged memory card and then recover the data.
If you have a Mac, you are able to use Wondershare Photo Recovery for Mac (compatible with Mavericks), which enables to recover formatted, deleted, lost and some inaccessible stuff like music, videos and photos from memory card, Mac and other media storage tool. If you have a Win computer, you are able to use Wondershare Photo Recovery (compatible with Windows 8).
- Recover all videos&audios files and images from your camera, camcorder, memory card, usb flash drives and hard drive quickly and safely.
- Deep scan Mode allows you to find and recover the lost files more completely than any other data recovery software
- User-friendly interface and easy-to-use features
- Preview before recovery allows you to do a selective recovery
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS X (Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 und 10.8, 10.9, 10.10 Yosemite) auf iMac, MacBook, Mac Pro usw.
This recovery software aims to find back photos, videos and audio files lost due to errors occurred in your memory card. It's safe and read-only program. Next, let's try the Windows version in steps.
Step 1 Connect your memory card with computer
Insert your memory card into the computer or connect the device directly to the computer with a USB cable. Then run the program and click to "Start" the recovery.
Step 2 Select the card for scan
All drives or disks will detected by your computer will be displayed here, as well as your memory card. Select it and begin to scan it.
Step 3 Start card data recovery
When the scanning finishes, all recoverable data including audio, video and photo are listed in the scanning report. Preview and check those you want and hit on the "Recover" to get them back.
Then all your memory card data loss due to errors are back. Don't save them on the card and back up on a safe place.
The above errors may comes owning to lots of reasons. It ranges from virus infection to data structure corruption of memory card. Below are the most common reasons:
» The formatting of memory card isn't properly.
» The file system is destroyed or the file system's property is RAW
» Improper card reader
» Malware or virus infection
» Disk structure corruption of your memory card
» Power surges
» Pulling out your memory card with no switch of the camera off
» Switching off the camera during the process of writing
No matter which method you choose to tackle above errors, the most important thing you should do is to never save any new data on it in order to prevent data overwriting that would let your data lost eternally, and find a method to fix the errors in memory card as soon as possible.
How could you tackle such kinds of errors? Now, you are able to follow the next tutorial to tackle the problem.
» Instead of viewing data on your device directly, you can connect the device to your computer to get access to the data,
» Adopt a card reader to access the data on your computer or try it with another data cable.
» If you find that the using card reader fails to work, you'd better make a check of the card for errors. It is possible for you to find media errors by using disk repair utilities, like disk repair Utility in Mac OS X operating system and chkdsk in Microsoft Windows.
» If the steps above can't help you solve the problem, you will have no choose but to format, and then begin memory card recovery as soon as possible.
If you also intend to recover files more than audio files, photos, videos,such as Archives, PDF files, Emails, Office documents .etc. from other devices and computer, you can select a much higher version: Wondershare Data Recovery or Wondershare data recovery for mac, which does much more than the Photo Recovery.