The required hardware for booting LiveBoot
If you want to boot from the burned USB flash drive, please make sure that your motherboard supports booting from USB device.
If you want to run data recovery, and disk management under LiveBoot, please ensure that your computer has more than 1G Memory.
1. Adopted the latest WinPE 3.0;
2. Integrated with Internet Explorer and Open Desk Top;
3. Integrated with Wondershare Disk Manager Free 1.0.1;
4. Integrated with Wondeshare Data Recovery 2.0.2;
5. Integrated with upgraded Spotmau BootSuite 6.0.1;
6. Integrated with some Microsoft Utility;
7. Use the new name - Wondershare LiveBoot 2012, to replace Spomtau BootSuite 2011;
8. Improved the functions of each function module;
9. Added a downloader to speed the downloading 5X;
10. Added the function of affiliate customizing;
11. Upgraded the USB Burner.