How to Backup Samsung Galaxy Note Effortlessly
Why Need to Backup Your Samsung Galaxy Note?
Have you ever suffered from any data loss on your Samsung Galaxy Note due to the situations above? It's really a bitter experience to find all your important data on your smartphone wiped. To avoid such horrible thing, you must want to backup Samsung Galaxy Note. Here, I covers some situations where you want to make Samsung Galaxy Note backup.
* Once suffer some data loss, now you get used to making a regular backup to keep data safe.
* Decide to send, donate or sell your Samsung Note to somebody, but you dislike leaving data on it behind.
* Need a backup before giving your Samsung Note to AT&T, Verizon, etc for some service.
* Plan to format or root your Galaxy Note, so backing up it becomes a necessity.
* Preorder a new phone, like iPhone 5s, so you want to backup Galaxy Note for recovery.
* Some other reasons leads you to backing up your Samsung Galaxy Note.
How to Backup Your Samsung Galaxy Note
It's not a tough thing to backup Samsung Galaxy Note. Actually, there're many software which can do that for you. Among them two software stand out. One is the Wondershare MobileTrans, which lets you backup your Samsung Galaxy Note in one click. The other one is Samsung Kies, a freeware to do the backup for you.
Backup your Samsung Galaxy Note to PC or a phone easily and conveniently.
- Backup contacts on phone memory and in the accounts quickly.
- Backup apps, SMS, call logs, music, video and photos effortlessly.
- Use the Galaxy Note backup to restore any supported phone.
- Directly transfer Galaxy Note to an Apple device, Android device or Nokia phone.
- Not just Samsung Note, it works well with other Samsung phones and tablets, Nokia phones, Apple devices, Windows phones and more other Android devices.
people have downloaded it
1. Install iTunes: To restore Samsung Galaxy Note to an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, you ought to install iTunes.
2. Use the Phone to Phone Transfer mode: This mode lets you directly backup or transfer your Samsung Galaxy Note to the other phone or tablet. However, you must have two devices in your hand.
Step 1. Run the Samsung Galaxy Note Backup Software
At the very beginning, install the software on the computer. Launch it to bring up the primary window. Select the Backup and Restore mode and click Backup.
Step 2. Backup Samsung Note to PC
Connect your Galaxy Note to the computer via a USB cable. After the software detects your Samsung Note, you can see it shown in the window. The contents that can be backed up are checked. Just click Start copy.
Step 3. Restore Any Supported Device with the Samsung Note Backup File
In the primary window, click Restore. Plug in a USB cable to connect a phone to the PC. On the left side, tick the Samsung Note backup file. Then, select the content you're going to restore. After that, click Start Copy to restore.
Samsung Kies is produced by Samsung company, helping you manage your Samsung Galaxy Note. With it, you can backup contacts, messages, Memo, S planer, call log, email accounts, video, music, photos, preferences to PC.
Pros: Totally free.
Cons: Not support backing up apps.
Step 1. Download Samsung Kies from Samsung official website and install it on the computer.
Step 2. Launch Samsung Kies and connect your Samsung Galaxy Note to PC with a USB cable.
Step 3. Click Back up/Restore. In the backup window, select the items you want to backup.
Step 4: Tick Backup to start the backup process. When it's finished, click Complete.