How to Backup Samsung Galaxy Note Effortlessly
Why Need to Backup Your Samsung Galaxy Note?
Have you ever suffered from any data loss on your Samsung Galaxy Note due to the situations above? It's really a bitter experience to find all your important data on your smartphone wiped. To avoid such horrible thing, you must want to backup Samsung Galaxy Note. Here, I covers some situations where you want to make Samsung Galaxy Note backup.
- Once suffer some data loss, now you get used to making a regular backup to keep data safe.
- Decide to send, donate or sell your Samsung Note to somebody, but you dislike leaving data on it behind.
- Need a backup before giving your Samsung Note to AT&T, Verizon, etc for some service.
- Plan to format or root your Galaxy Note, so backing up it becomes a necessity.
- Preorder a new phone, like iPhone 7, so you want to backup Galaxy Note for recovery.
- Some other reasons leads you to backing up your Samsung Galaxy Note.
How to Backup Your Samsung Galaxy Note
It's not a tough thing to backup Samsung Galaxy Note. Actually, there're many software which can do that for you. Among them two software stand out. One is the Wondershare MobileTrans, which lets you backup your Samsung Galaxy Note in one click. The other one is Samsung Kies, a freeware to do the backup for you.
Samsung Galaxy Note Backup - One Stop Solution to Backup Samsung Galaxy Note
- One click to download, manage, import & export, transfer your music, photos and videos.
- De-duplicate contacts, switch devices, manage your app collection, backup & restore and send messages from your desktop.
- Mirror your android device to send messages, and play Android games on your computer.
- Transfer Files among your mobile devices without limitation.
- Optimze your device on the go with the MobileGo app.
Samsung Galaxy Note Backup is a powerful tool for backing up Samsung Note’s data. As long as it gives complete protection of your Samsung Note’s data, it’s a wonderful choice for the matter. Like support on Android devices, giving the backing up facility to Samsung note as a great attribute of Wondershare MobileGo. With the outstanding performance of the tool, your device like Samsung Note is well protected from accidental or unintentional data loss. So choosing the tool can give you a complete solution of your data.
Step 1. Getting Started with MobileGo to Backup Samsung Note
At the early stage you have to install software to your computer. Then you have to bring it to the initial window. You may watch the One-Click Backup option, and click to backup Samsung Galaxy Note to PC.
Step 2. Connection for backup with pc
You have to connect your Samsung Galaxy Note with PC with a USB cable. When you connect it to your PC, then it will show you back up options then you have to select your backup files. Then one click it will finish your backup.
Step 3. Restore is Very Easy with Wondershare MobileGo for Samsung Galaxy Note
If you make sure your Samsung Galaxy Note connection with your PC, then it will show you in its initial windows page about mobile backup under Restore > Super Toolkit. from there you will restore your files very easily.
Samsung Kies is produced by Samsung company, helping you manage your Samsung Galaxy Note. With it, you can backup contacts, messages, Memo, S planer, call log, email accounts, video, music, photos, preferences to PC.
Pros: Totally free.
Cons: Not support backing up apps.
Step 1. Download Samsung Kies from Samsung official website and install it on the computer.
Step 2. Launch Samsung Kies and connect your Samsung Galaxy Note to PC with a USB cable.
Step 3. Click Back up/Restore. In the backup window, select the items you want to backup.
Step 4: Tick Backup to start the backup process. When it's finished, click Complete.