AVI conversion tips
- 1.How to Add Subtitle to AVI Files in Mac/Win
- 2.Top 3 AVI Players for Mac (Yosemite & Mavericks included)
- 3.How to Make AVI Files Smaller
- 4.YouTube to AVI: How to convert YouTube to AVI
- 5.How to Demux AVI Files with Multiple Video Streams
- 6.Use Quick AVI Cutter to Cut AVI Files without Quality Loss
- 7.How to Play AVI on Xbox One
- 8.How to Convert AVI to iPhone in Mac/Win
- 9.How to Convert Windows Live Movie Maker Files to AVI
- 10.How to Convert AVI to MP4 With Zero Quality Loss in Win/Mac
- 11.How to Convert AVI to DivX
How to Play AVI on Xbox One
Does Xbox One support the playback of AVI files? It's hard to tell because the although this format is listed as one of the compatible video file formats, you may also come across the playback issue. It's highly recommended that yourself and any Xbox One's owners out there to use the media server to avoid any frustration.
There is an easy way to help you do this job. You don't need to learn about the complicated codec and neither do you need to set various video or audio parameters. The Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate gives you the direct way to stream AVI files to the console, so you can quickly and easily enjoy your AVI files to ensure a smooth playback.
Tip: If you want to get more information on how to enjoy media on TV, check out this guide>>
- Supports almost all kinds of video formats including avchd, XVID, MKV, MOV and much more.
- Built-in media server enables you directly stream AVI files to Xbox One.
- Easy-to-use editor provides 300+ styles and audio or visual effects.
- Create and burn DVDs or convert to an ISO file image.
Step 1: Add files onto the program
First of all, locate your local AVI files and then drag them directly onto this program's conversion pane. All uploaded files will then be displayed on the interface as shown in the screenshot below. The other method you can use to add files is to click Add Files to import the AVI files.
Step 2: Select Xbox One as the streaming device
Make sure your Xbox One and PC are in the same network, so that the software can automatically detect your Xbox and make it available in the streaming list. Here just go to the "Stream" tab, choose Xbox One, and hit the Stream in the bottom-right hand corner of the window.
Step 3: Start streaming
Then the stream server will pop up for you to start the streaming process. Hovering over the video you want to stream, and click the "Play To TV" button - you can immediately enjoy your video on the big screen. After that, you can control the playback right away within your control window - adjust the volume or jump to another episode.