How to Convert M4V to WMV
Have many M4V files downloaded or purchased from the Apple iTunes store or other sources? Want to share these awesome M4V files with your family or friends who have PCs? Well, to convert M4V to WMV might be the only choice for you.
Get the Best & Professional M4V to WMV Converter
- Professional Video Converter: It supports 150+ video formats, including AVI, WMV, MKV, MP4, MOV, FLV and more.
- Multimple Presets: Convert videos with almost all the Apple and Android device, and also some game console.
- Fastest Speed: The 30X fastest conversion speed lets you finish the whole conversion process in just a few minutes.
- High Output Quality: It can convert common video, HD and 3D videos without lossing the original video quality.
- More Features: It can also works as a video editor, DVD burner and video downloader.
Just follow the guide below step by step. There are totally two parts, you can select the corresponding one according to your operate system.
To convert M4V to WMV in Mac (Snow Leopard, Lion included), you can use a M4V to WMV Video Converter for Mac to be your assistant. This smart tool can help you do the job with ease and efficiency.
Step 1. Install and run this app, then import M4V files by dragging M4V files to this app or selecting "Load Media Files" in "File" menu.
Step 2. Choose "WMV" as the output format in the "Video" category of format list.
Step 3. Hit the "Convert" button to let this app do the rest thing for you.
Congratulations. It's done! It's very easy, isn't it?
During the conversion, you're likely to come across a situation like this. Sometimes, your M4V files can't be converted by the M4V to WMV converter you used to use. In this case, a Video Converter is indispensable for you. You can use this great app to help you convert M4V to WMV, not matter downloaded or purchased from iTunes. Free download the trial version of M4V to WMV converter:
In the following, I mainly introduce how to convert M4V to WMV using the Video Converter. Take note that the steps of converting M4V to WMV for the two apps above are highly similar.
Step 1. Drag and drop your M4V files to its program window or click the "Add Files" button to browse your source M4V files.
Step 2. Open video format drop-down list, go to "Format">"Video" category, select "WMV" as the output format.
Step 3. Press "Convert" to convert M4V to WMV.
When the conversion is finished, just click "Open Folder" to fast locate the converted WMV files.
Below is a detailed video tutorial: