Final Cut Pro for Windows: Video Editing Tool for PC (Windows 8 included)
Final Cut Pro is a great advanced video editing software for Mac besides the free iMovie, also developed by Apple. However, in case you're a Windows user, you're unlucky because Final Cut Pro only works in Mac. Since you are here, you may need a program similar to Final Cut Pro for Windows (Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP) or another different Final Cut Pro equivalent for PC.
A great option is Wondershare Video Editor, which is a great video editing software like Final Cut Pro but designed for Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista and XP. With only a few mouse clicks, you can turn photos & videos to gorgeous home videos with background music for sharing on YouTube, Facebook, and mobile devices or watching on TV. Give it a try.
Easy to Use, Ready-made to Impress
Wondershare Video Editor, an easier to use Final Cut Pro for Windows alternative (Windows 8 supported), comes with all the video editing tools you need. With it, you are able to create Hollywood-like home movies with titles, effects and transitions from all regular videos, audio and photos.
By supporting all SD and HD videos, including WMV, AVI, MP4, FLV, MOV, MKV, MTS, etc., Wondershare Video Editor saves you time and money to edit video without conversion. You can also capture video directly with a video capture device or add videos from camcorders and other external hard drives directly.
This Final Cut Pro for Windows equivalent (Windows 8 included) provides you with an array of video effects, title templates, transitions, Intro/Credit template, and Picture-in-Picture resources, which lets you just drag and drop your ideas and a masterpiece made easy, without any complicated video editing technique.
Edit and Enhance Your Media Files Like a Pro
Advanced features are indispensable for an ideal alternative to Final Cut Pro for Windows (Windows 8 available). Wondershare Video Editor is a great solution for all popular advanced video editing features, including Video Picture-in-Picture, Fast/Slow motion, voice change, fine-tune options, timeline-based editing, visual effects, and so on. Here are the key features.
- Enhance video with 50+ ready-to-use visual effects.
- Add transitions between clips and apply motion effects to photos.
- Easily achieve picture-in-picture (image/video overlay) tracks and customize with motion, effects and mask.
- Speed up, Slow down and voice change effects make audio/video editing fun.
- Add stylish titling with customizable font, color, etc. for better video meaning conveying.
- Drag and drop Intro/Credit clips for a great film.
- Tune all up with Contrast, Saturation, Brightness and Hue tools.
- Record videos and voiceovers with a webcam and microphone in one click.
Share Your Videos with Family and Friends
No matter it's a wedding video, love movie, travel story, life documentary or party record, it is so easy to turn it into a treasured home video and share it with everyone! Wondershare Video Editor gives more options to share your creations virtually anywhere. This is the convenience that is brought by this program like Final Cut Pro for Windows, similar to what you experience in Mac.
- DEVICES: Get optimized videos for playback on your portable devices like iPhone, iPad, PSP, iPod, Wii, Zune, etc.
- FORMATS: Save edited videos to local hard drive for further use in a variety of video formats.
- YouTube: Directly upload your video creation to YouTube, and share with more people on Facebook and Twitter.
- DVD: Burn videos to DVD discs to play with DVD player or save as DVD folder or ISO image files to preserve videos in a better way.
Can Final Cut Pro Works in Windows
Actually, Final Cut Pro only works in Mac. However, by emulating Mac on windows, you can buy and install Final Cut Pro in Mac. This is the only way to make Final Cut Pro "work" with Windows. However, there may be some problems during the usage, and it could not be the perfect solution. Moreover, the process to build a Mac emulation system is not an easy one for those who are not very adept with computers. If you still want to use Final Cut Pro for Windows in this way, here is the tutorial.