How to Crop MP4 (MPEG, MPG) Video Files
Sometimes you may need to crop your MP4 (MPEG/MPG) videos to: remove black bars, focus some video area in MP4 files, or change the video to a widescreen one to fit your viewer and so on.
In fact, Wondershare Video Editor is just a great MP4 video cropper. With the integrated function of cropper and format conversion, you can not only crop MP4 videos, but also convert them into other formats if you need.
The following part will give your more information about this MP4 cropper and show you how to crop MP4 video with it.
Easy-to-use MP4 Video Cropper: Wondershare Video Editor
- keep the crop area in 16:9 or 4:3 aspect radio or change the crop area as you like.
- Add effects, filters, titles, music, logo and other elements to enrich your video.
- Save your video in different formats, directly uploads online or burn discs.
- Supported OS: Windows (Windows 8 included) & Mac OS X (above 10.6).
1.Import MP4 videos to this MP4 cropper
Double click this app’s desk icon to run it. Then select “16:9 Widescreen” or “4:3 Standard” option to create new movie. Now, just import your wanted MP4 files from the computer to this MP4 cropper. To do it, you have two ways. One is to click the “Import” option in the top-left corner of the interface to browse your computer and then load your local MP4 videos. The other is to import them by a simple drag-and-drop. After that, all of them will be listed in this app’s album.
2.Crop MP4 files
Drag your MP4 videos to the Timeline. Then double click it and choose "Crop" option in the video editing panel. Or right click the file and then choose "Crop" option from the sub-menu. After that, the "Crop" window will pop up. Here you can crop your video in two ways:
- Crop MP4 video manually: Adjust the cropping frame (the dashed-line area) manually in the left Original Preview window while viewing the real-time effect in the right Output Preview window.
- Crop MP4 video automatically: Click the "16:9" or "4:3" button to select desired output aspect ratio for the cropped video.
3.Export the new MP4 file
At last, just click the “Create” button to export the new MP4 video. Then, select MP4 in the “Format” category of the pop-up the output window. After that, according to the output patch you set, you can find the cropped MP4 file. You can also directly share the new MP4 file on Facebook or YouTube or burn a DVD collection.
Video Tutorial: How to Easily Crop MP4 (MPEG/MPG) Videos
Compress MP4 Files: It can't be easier with the help of Wondershare MP4 compressor Mac or PC (Windows 8 supported).
Import MP4 to QuickTime: If you have trouble in playing MP4 in QuickTime, one of the doable solutions is to convert MP4 to QuickTime with an intuitive MP4 to QuickTime converter (Windows 8 included).
Convert MP4 to ISO: The easy-to-use yet powerful MP4 to ISO converter allows you to convert MP4 to ISO image files for later burning and then play on regular DVD players.