2 How to Compress a Video
3 Compress Different Video Formats
4 Purposes to Compress Videos
Convert & Compress Fraps Video to MP4, YouTube, or Smaller Size
Wanted to share your recorded gameplay scores via Fraps onto YouTube or other sites? If it is, you may get stuck with the large file size and the incompatibility format (Fraps video is always in AVI) issues. This article will tell you a professional video converter to easily solve your problem.
- • Convert 150+ video to or from AVI, MP4, MKV, MOV, FLV, SWF, ect.
- • Convert Fraps video to different sites like YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, etc.
- • Trim, crop, rotate, and add watermark or effects to your video before sharing.
- • Burn Fraps video to DVD for better sharing and preserving.
- Supported OS: Windows 8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 10.8, 10.9
How to Convert and Compress Fraps Video
The tutorial below is for Windows users. If you're a Mac user, read How to Convert Fraps Video for Mac .
1. Import your Fraps video
Follow the on-screen instructions to install this software. And then click "Add Files" or drag and drop your files to it.
2. Set video formats as MP4, YouTube or Vimeo
Just click the Arrow under "Output Format", click "Web", and then select YouTube or Vimeo. You can also click "Video" to select MP4.
If you click "Device", you will find this tool has presets for iPhone, iPad, or Samsung, HTC and Sony devices.
3. Compress Fraps video to a small size (Optional)
Just click "Settings" to manipulate video & audio parameters to set video Encoder,Frame Rate and Bit Rate.
4. Start to convert Fraps Video
Just click the Convert button to start to convert the fraps video. If you are to convert video to your portable devices, WiFi transfer is supported by this device.
Free Fraps Video Converter
If you just want a common Fraps video converter to achieve your conversion task, just read through this article on Top 10 FREE Video Converters for Windows (Windows 8 included). All of them can easily let you free convert fraps video to MP4, YouTube, or other formats and sites.However, if you care much about the video output quality, conversion speed and want the most user friendly tool with more presets, you will get Video Converter Ultimate above.