How to Make a Picture Slideshow in Mac/PC
Shot a great number of photos on your family reunion or birthday party and want to show them off to your family and friends? Why not make a picture slideshow to attract people's attention? Only a few clicks then an eye-catching slideshow is made, if you have a good picture slideshow maker like DVD Slideshow Builder Deluxe. It provides more than 480 brilliant 2D and 3D slideshow templates to quickly and easily make beautiful slideshows. And once done, various output options are provided to save your picture slide show. Here let's see how to make a picture slideshow step by step.
1 Import photo/video files into the picture slideshow maker
Launch the picture slideshow software and there are two modes you can choose:
- Standard mode: you can choose a pre-designed picture slideshow style from many to instantly animate your photos;
- Advanced mode: you can personalize the image slideshow with sorts of awesome transitions, effects, fonts and more.
Here takes Advanced Mode for example. On the interface, click one of the two Add Files buttons to add your photos and videos. Then drag and drop to arrange the order. If photos need editing, click "Edit" button and do whatever you want to enhance the photos.
2 Personalize with transition, music and captions
Then click the "Personalize" tab to modify your own picture show. For example, double click the imported photos to add captions or click the Voice Over button over the story board to tell the photo story on your own voice.Detailed info: User Guide of DVD Slideshow Builder Deluxe
3 Preview and Create
After the customization, click the Create tab, preview and save your picture slideshow according to your needs. You can:
- Directly burn the picture slideshow to DVD by clicking "Burn to DVD" on the left sidebar.
- Instantly upload the show to YouTube by choosing "Share to YouTube" option, no need to leave the picture slideshow program.
- Save to HD video which is compatible with your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV and more.
- And more.
Done. Isn't it easy to make a picture slideshow? Comment below if you have any idea about this.
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>