How to Turn Picasa Photos to Photo Video Slideshow
Now many people have various digital pictures stored on their computers accumulated over years that no one has ever seen. In order to share, organize or backup those photo memories, they may choose to upload most of pictures to free online photo sharing sites like Picasa. However, too many of us really care to wade through hundreds of pictures, usually the same scene, just a different angle, because it's boring. That's where photo slideshow come in handy, and it can bring your still Picasa photos to life and make a significant difference when you view those Picasa photos again.
With some photo slideshow software, you can make photo video slideshow within only a few steps, such as Picasa and DVD Slideshow Builder. This article will tell you how to make video slideshows with these two tools.
- Part 1: Make Photo Video Slideshows with Picasa 3
- Part 2: Make Photo Video Slideshows with DVD Slideshow Builder
Step 1: Select Photos from Picasa Photo Album
Run Picasa, and open the photo album containing the pictures you want to pick up for your slideshow. Then the selected images will be shown in the tray at the lower left corner of the screen.
Step 2: Create Movie Slideshow with Picasa Photos
Click the movie icon. Tow movie icons are provided: one under the folder title, and a larger one in the toolbar. Both icons have the same function.
Step 3: Set and Adjust Picasa Video Slideshow
Go to the Movie tab and select the Transition Style and Duration from the drop down boxes. Drag and drop photos to change their orders displayed in the slideshow.
Picasa automatically inserts a text slide at the beginning displaying folder name and date. You can set font, size and color, or add your own texts. If you want to add a text slide, click on the image that you want to precede the text slide.
If you are satisfied with the video slideshow, click on Create Movie button to save it. When finished, you can upload your Picasa video slideshow to YouTube for sharing.
Picasa is a great photo video slideshow tool, and it's free. But it cannot meet with the requirements for those who are more serious about transitions and effects. With the help of DVD Slideshow Builder, you can display your photos in an more attractive and impressive way.
- 2D / 3D transitions & motion effects are provided (Windows version only)
- Ready-to-use movie styles for every occasion like wedding, baby, family, holiday, to make a slideshow with music, photos and videos in clicks.
- Built-in editing tool to crop, rotate or filter photos like Old Pictures, Wood, Inverse and more.
- Add animated titles to help tell your stories.
- Add and edit audios with the built-in tools.
- 1-click to burn shows to DVD for sharing on TV, or create video to share on computer and portable devices.
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>