How to Make a Wedding Montage with Photo and Video
A stunning wedding photo montage will recall the day you will never forget. And you can never imagine how easy it is to make a montage video yourself, only if you have a good helper like Wondershare Fantashow. It provides various stunning movie style which you can easily and creatively make a wedding video montage with photos, videos and music. You'll also have multiple options to save your wedding video montage, like burn to DVD, save as iPad video, directly share on YouTube and more. Just follow this tutorial below and make your own video montage within a few clicks.
1 Choose Your Favorite Movie Style
After the installation of the montage maker, sign in and simply start from choosing a movie style. You’ll find hundreds of movie styles categorized by occasions. Pick your favorite one and click “Apply” to start making your wedding montage.
2 Import Your Wedding Photo/Video Files
After importing photos or video clips, go to the "Personalize" tab. Simply drag and drop to add your photos or videos to the storyboard. Or import a Photo/Video folder from your computer. If the photos need editing, just double click to edit them in the pop up window. For example, you could add one of the filter effects to a picture to make it look and feel like more classic.
3 Add Music, Texts, Intro/Credit
After that, add a piece of music by clicking “Add Music”. That will improve the impact of your video montage. What’s more, you can even record and add your own voice by pointing to the target file and clicking the “Record” icon to tell the story by yourself. Then add texts and intro/credit to complement the video montage and make sense with the theme.
4 Save Your Wedding Montage
After finishing the photo montage, go to the "Export" tab, and then choose an option to output. For example, you can burn it to DVD, share on YouTube, or Save to Computer. If you want to watch the photo montage on mobile devices, simply click the “Device” icon and optimized profiles are provided.
What's More: Wedding Photo Montage Ideas
A wedding video montage means a lot. When you watch it again, memories are relived and sweat tears flow out. Here are some wedding photo montage ideas for you to try.
- Divide your wedding montage into several chapters, for example, groom's growing up, bride's growing up, falling love, proposal, long summer vacation, etc.
- Select favorite photos. Each photo should get emotional response, either making audience laugh or sweet.
- Suitable wedding montage songs to make wedding album emotional.
- Add motions (Ken-Burns Effect). Different from slideshow, wedding montage needs more motions to bring your still wedding photos to life.
- Necessary titles/credits for photos. By doing so, add more fun or romance to your wedding montage.
- Nervous about your first wedding dance? Start your wedding video montage before dancing. This will take pressure off, for most guests are there watching your wedding video. (OK, at least you think so).
- Choose your wedding video montage maker or search for a wedding montage service provider on internet.
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>