Make iPhone Video Slideshow with Photos from iPhone
Because iPhone goes with you anywhere, you're always ready to capture photos and record videos at every moment. Thanks to the high-resolution of iPhone (especially iPhone 4), everything you see and do on iPhone looks amazing, why not combine the brilliant photos and video clips into great-looking video slideshow, so as to enjoy or share it on your iPhone easily and funny.
Wondershare DVD Slideshow Builder is a great photo slideshow maker for Windows and Mac (Mountain Lion included), it can help you to convert your photos and various video clips (MP4, MOV, WMV, AVI …) to video playable on iPhone. With its abundant styles & transition effects and built-in editing tools, it has never been so easy to have your customized iPhone videos.
This guide contains the following two parts, one part will teach you to download photos from iPhone, and then the second part will guide you on how to make iPhone video slideshow with photos & videos from iPhone, and watch it on iPhone.
Part 1: How to transfer photos from iPhone to PC
You can easily transfer Photos from your iPhone to your PC, the process is very similar as you do it in Mac 9Mac OS X 10.8 included).
- Step 1: Plugin your iPhone to your PC
- Step 2: Open "My Computer"
- Step 3: Find your iPhone, it will appear as any other camera would
- Step 4: Open iPhone to find your Photos
- Step 5: Select the pictures you want to copy to your computer and copy/paste them into the desired location on your PC
But if you want to transfer video no matter whether it is captured by you or not, it is not simple like transferring photos, you can turn to the software like the Wondershare MobileGo for iOS or the Wondershare MobileGo for iOS (Mac) for help.
Part 2: How to make video slideshow and watch on iPhone
Once you have transferred photos from iPhone to computer, then what you need to do is to convert photos to video slideshow with music and then upload it to iPhone.
Easy Steps to Make Slideshow for iPhone:
- Step 1: Install iPhone slideshow maker and import media.
- Step 2: Add photo styles for iPhone slideshow.
- Step 3: Personalize your iPhone slideshow.
- Step 4: Preview and create slideshow for iPhone.
Upload Slideshow Video to iPhone:
- Step 1: Install iTunes. If you don't have it, download from here: http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/
- Step 2: Run iTunes and create a playlist (click file -> create list). Then drag your iTunes slideshow video to this playlist.
- Step 3: Sync iPhone slideshow video to iTunes by clicking the Apply button at the bottom right corner.
After transferred to iPhone, you can enjoy the created slideshow anytime and anywhere.