How to Recover Deleted Files from Samsung Tablet
You must accept the fact that you cannot avoid data loss whatsoever. That being said, while using your Samsung tablet, you may experience the situations where your personal information gets deleted and you start looking for the ways to recover your data back. Since there is no "Recycle Bin" in Samsung tablets running on Android platform, the data recovery process is not as simple and straightforward as it is in the operating systems installed on PCs.
A few possible reasons behind such data loss may include:
• Accidental Data Removal - You may have removed the important files from your Samsung tablet accidently thinking it was something unimportant.
• Factory Reset – You may have initiated the factory reset process that also wiped off your important data.
• Unnoticed Importance – You may have deliberately removed the data considering it unimportant but have lately realized that it was useful.
• Data Removed by Others – You may have handed your tablet to another person (your kids for example) who may have removed the data out of ignorance.
Since you cannot avoid data loss and there is no straightforward process to recover the lost files, you must rely on a third-party software to help you.
One of the best (and probably the only available) applications to recover lost data from the Android devices is Wondershare Dr.Fone for Android . Trial version of Wondershare Dr.Fone for Android can be downloaded for free from the link given below. However, in order exploit its features at full, you must
Pre-requisites for Using Wondershare Dr.Fone
• You must have USB debugging enabled on your Samsung tablet. To do so:
o Go to Settings > About device.
o From the right pane, repeatedly tap the Build number until you are displayed with a message saying You are now developer or something like that.
o From the left pane, tap Developer options.
o From the right pane, tap to check the USB debugging checkbox present under the DEBUGGING category.
• You must have a Windows or Mac PC. (A Windows PC is used here for demonstration.)
• Your Samsung tablet must be connected to the PC via USB cable that shipped along with the device.
Warnings: As soon as you realize that your data has been deleted, you must STOP USING YOUR DEVICE IMMEDIATELY to avoid any further damage to the lost data (which may happen if you keep storing other files), and also to make the data recovery process easy and quick.
After getting all the pre-requisites and fully understanding the said warnings, you can begin the process of recovering the deleted files from your Samsung tablet. In order to do so, you must follow the steps given below:
Step 1. Connect your Samsung tablet to the computer
First of all, directly connect your Samsung tablet to the computer with a USB cable. Then run Wondershare Dr.Fone for Android on your computer, and you'll get the main window as follows.
Step 2. Enable USB debugging on your Samsung tablet
Next, you need to enable USB debugging on your Samsung tablet. The way to enable USB debugging is different according to the Android OS versions. There are three ways for your choice.
1) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings" < Click "Applications" < Click "Development" < Check "USB debugging"
2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging"
3) For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" < Click "About Phone" < Tap "Build number" for several times until getting a note "You are under developer mode" < Back to "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging"
Note: If your Samsung tablet has been enabled USB debugging, it will guide you directly to the next step. If not, you can click "Opened? Next..." at the lower right corner to move on.
Step 3. San deleted messages, contacts, photos and video on your Samsung tabletWhen you're here, click "Start" to analyze your Samsung tablet. Before doing this, make sure that the battery of your device is more than 20%, which will ensure you successful device analysis and scan.
After analyzing your device, the program will continue to scan it for lost data. At the same time, an application - Superuser Request, will pop up on your Samsung tablet's screen. You need to click "Allow" to let the process move on. Then click "Start" on the program's window below.
Step 4. Preview and recover SMS, contacts, photos & video from Samsung tabletThe program will scan your Samsung tablet for a while. After that, you can preview messages, contacts and photos found on your device. Click them to check in detail. Choose those you need and click "Recover" to save them on your computer.
What are Samsung Tablets Mostly Used for?
• Fingerprint Scanning for Easy Payments – You can use your Samsung tablet scan and authenticate your identity on the basis of your fingerprint to make online payments.
• Managing Android Smartphones Remotely – With the correct app, you can manage your Android smartphones remotely using your Samsung tablet.
• Accessing PC Remotely – With the correct app, you can access your Windows PC remotely using your Samsung tablet.
• Play Games – You can play games on your Samsung tablet.
• Watch and Record Videos – You can also have best entertainment experience with your Samsung tablet.