- 1 Message Management
- 1.1 Back&Restore SMS
- 1.2 Free SMS Websites
- 1.3 Send/Receive Messages on PC
- 1.4 Send Anonymous Messages
- 1. 5Mass Text Service
- 1.6 Block Spam Message
- 1.7 Forward Text Message
- 1.8 Track Messages
- 1.9 Encrypt Messages
- 1.10 Read Messages
- 1.11 Get Message Records
- 1.12 Hide Messages
- 1.13 Schedule Messages
- 1.14 Recover Sony Messages
- 1.15 Send Messages from Mac
- 1.16 SMS Sync
- 1.17 Send Group Message
- 2 iPhone Message
- 2.1 Fix iPhone Message Issues
- 2.2 Save iPhone Messages
- 2.3 Print iPhone Messages
- 2.4 Delete iPhone Messages
- 2.5 Recover iPhone Messages
- 2.6 Recover iPhone Facebook Message
- 2.7 Search iPhone Messages
- 2.8 iPhone to Android SMS transfer
- 2.9 Transfer iPhone SMS
- 2.1 Backup iMessages
- 2.11 View iCloud Messages
- 2.12 iTunes Messages
- 3 Anroid Messages
- 3.1 Export Android Messages
- 3.2 Message Apps for Android
- 3.3 Recover Android Messages
- 3.4 Recover Android Facebook Message
- 3.5 Send Android SMS on PC
- 3.6 Transfer Android SMS
- 4 Samsung Messages
How to Recover Deleted Messages from Sony XPERIA Z
If you are on this page, it must probably means that you want to recover your deleted messages from a Sony XPERIA Z. That’s exactly what we are going to talk about, but this article could mostly work on any other type of android smartphone as well. Thanks to Dr.Fone for Android(Android Data Recovery) recovering delete messages is just as easy as sending one. With just a few clicks on your computer and on your Sony XPERIA Z, you will recover your deleted message.
The recovering software will work on a rooted as well as a not rooted Sony XPERIA Z. The software itself requires a minimum of 1GHz processor speed with 256 MB of Ram and a 1 GB Hard drive space. Dr.Fone for Android works mostly with every version of Microsoft windows operating system, starting from windows XP to windows 8.1.
Dr.Fone for Android is in constant evolution to bring the best and easier user experience to our customer and to make sure that we will be able to recover your deleted messages from your latest android smartphone.
As I was saying, recovering lost messages from your Sony XPERIA Z is simple. After installing Dr.Fone for android, connect your smartphone to the computer and launch the program. You will have to do some simple manipulation on your Smartphone, but don’t worry as all will be explain on Dr.Fone for Android.
You will find below a preview and a step-by-step instructions on how to recover your deleted messages from a Sony XPERIA Z.
Wondershare Dr.Fone for Android - Android Message Recovery
- Recover Android data by scanning your Android phone & tablet directly.
- Preview and selectively recover what you want from your Android phone & tablet.
- Supports various file typles, including Messages & Contacts & Photos & Videos & Audio & Document.
- Supports 6000+ Android Device Models & Various Android OS.
Step 1. Plug in your Sony XPERIA Z
Plug-in your Sony XPERIA Z to your Windows computer using the usb dongle and start Dr.Fone for Android software. When the picture below shows up on Dr.Fone, please click on the start button.
Step 2. Manipulating the Smartphone
By then, your smartphone will automatically display the restore menu. You will need to operate your phone by following the instruction on the Dr.Fone for android software. It will tell you when and how to do it.
Step 3. Scanning
Here is where the magic happens, relax and wait for Dr.Fone for android to do his work.
Step 4. Preview and recover deleted messages on Sony XPERIA Z
If you want to recover all of your messages, make sure the message box is tick (fig. 1) and click on recover (fig. 2). If you want to preview your messages and select a specific message that you want to recover, please tick the box next to the message you want to recover (fig. 3) and click on recover (fig. 2)
Download the trial version below to have a try first.