- 1 Playing
- 1.1 Won't Play AVI on Yosemite
- 1.2 FLV for Quicktime on Mac
- 1.3 Quicktime No Sound
- 1.4 Quicktime Video to iMoive
- 1.5 Quicktime Videos to YouTube
- 1.6 Quicktime Movie to DVD
- 1.7 QuickTime Video on Apple TV
- 1.8 Stream Quicktime Movie
- 1.9 Quicktime Player Mac Tips
- 1.10 Quicktime Not Working
- 2 Conversion
- 3 Editing
- 4 Recording
- 5 Plugin
- 6 Alternatives
- 7 Tips & Tricks
- 7.1 Quicktime for Windows
- 7.2 Quicktime Pro Tips
- 7.3 Quicktime Trailers
- 7.4 Quicktime Update History
- 7.5 Quicktime Codecs
- 7.6 Quicktime Error 2048
- 7.7 Quicktime Decoders
- 7.8 VLC OR Quicktime
- 7.9 Quicktime Formats
- 7.10 Quicktime 64-Bit Version
- 7.11 Quicktime MPEG-2 Playback
- 7.12 Quicktime Playlist
- 7.13 Perian Quicktime
How to convert QuickTime (MOV) to MP3 with original quality
If you want to convert a video you recorded with your camcorder in the MOV format to MP3, continue reading this article.
- Part 1. How to Download QuickTime MP3 Files
- Part 2. How to convert QuickTime (MOV) to MP3 with original quality
- Part 3: Other MOV to MP3 Converters
Part 1. How to Download QuickTime MP3 Files
Sometimes when trying to download MP3 files from a website, the MP3 file starts playing in your browser using QuickTime plug-in instead of downloading as an MP3 file. To download QuickTime MP3 file:
With Firefox browser
Right click on the MP3 download link and select "Save Link as" from the options. Choose the location you want to save the MP3 file. After download is complete, go to the file you chose and double click the MP3 file to play it.
With Internet Explorer
Right click on the MP3 download link and select "Save target as" from the options. Choose the location you want to save the MP3 file. After download is complete, go to the file you chose and double click the MP3 file to play it.
With Google Chrome
The process in Google Chrome is the same as in the Firefox browser.
Right click on the MP3 download link and select "Save Link as" from the options. Choose the location you want to save the MP3 file. Again, once the download is complete, go to the file you chose and double click the MP3 file to play it as usual.
Part 2. How to convert QuickTime (MOV) to MP3 with original quality
There are a lot of converters available to convert from MOV to MP3 but only a few of them will keep the original quality of the file after conversion. Most of them will reduce the quality of the MP3 file to a lower quality instead of keeping it intact.
To convert MOV file to MP3 without losing the quality of the file, the best tool to use is the Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate. It is fast and reliable application and does not temper with the quality of the file converted. It is one of the best tools for conversion with so many features.
Features of Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate
- Has an excellent collection of video and audio output formats to choose from when converting.
- Allows you to choose a target device to get the maximum video quality of the device.
- Converts videos at a speed more than 30 times faster than the normal converters.
- Gives you the ability to record and download videos from the internet with only a tap of a button.
- Streaming videos can be converted and also downloaded in various formats.
- Audio could be extracted from DVDs and video files to create MP3 files.
How to use Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate to convert MOV to MP3
Converting MOV to MP3 with Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate is simple and easy to do. The conversion process does not alter the quality of the MP3 file. The MP3 file will be exactly the way it is without making any changes to it.
After installation is complete, run the Wondershare application from your desktop.
Import the MOV file you want to convert by either dragging the file to the converter window or by clicking the ‘Add Files’ button.
Allow the file to load in the converter window. It will take a few seconds to load depending on the size of the file.
After the MOV file is loaded in the window, click on the MP4 tab under the ‘Output Format’ and select the ‘MP3’ option. You can also select other formats or use the other tabs besides the ‘Favorite’ tab to see more formats or devices you can convert to.
After selecting the MP3 output format, hit the ‘Convert’ button to begin the conversion process.
After the conversion process is complete, you will see a ‘Finished’ sign beside the video.
You will also see a pop up notification at the bottom right of your task bar telling you that the conversion process is now complete.
To open the output file or the converted file, simply click on ‘Open Folder’ from the pop up notification on the task bar.
You can also open the converted file by clicking the ‘Open Folder’ option in the Video Converter window as shown in the picture below.
Now, your video has been successfully converted from MOV to MP3 format. You can go ahead and play the video on QuickTime player without getting any error.
Free MOV to MP3
Free MOV to MP3 Converter is a converter that accepts files and converts them to MP3s. The conversion process with this software is done fast. After the conversion, the MP3 normally appears on your desktop.
- The application is simple and easy to use
- It has a fast conversion speed but not as fast as some other premium software
- It gives a fairly good output file but not as excellent as other software
- It is a small size app and does not consume that much of space in your computer
- Does not eat up the CPU process when converting
- Converted files are ready to use immediately
- You cannot select the output folder
- Output file is not high quality as the original file
MOV MP3 Converter
MOV MP3 Converter is also a powerful music converter and extractor. It allows converting MOV sound to MP3.
- It converts unlimited number of MOV files to MP3 at the same time with very fast speed
- Easy to use user interface
- You can customize output file by choosing bitrates
- Converted files are not of very high quality; the file loses its quality