iPad Video Converter - Convert Videos to iPad
Wondershare iPad Video Converter helps you convert video to iPad from almost all formats, including high definition videos as well as audios extracted from videos, so you can convert your favorite movies to iPad and enjoy them on your iPad anywhere and anytime.
This is a step-by-step guide to show you how to convert videos to iPad supported format with Wondershare iPad Video Converter. It's only 3 steps for you to get videos for your iPad. First, let's check the main interface of this iPad Video Converter.
1Add videos to Video to iPad Converter
When the program opens, click "Add Files" to import the videos you want to convert to iPad. This video to iPad converter supports about 150+ different popular media formats.
2Choose the preset iPad format
From the "Output Format" drop-down list on the right side of primary window, select "iPad", "iPad mini", "iPad 2" or "The new iPad" as the output format in the Apple category. Then, click "Convert" to begin the video to iPad conversion.
3Sync the converted video to your iPad
Now connect your Apple iPad to PC and sync converted video to iPad with Apple iTunes. From now on, you can watch any movie/videos on your iPad as you want.
That's it, with 3 steps you can convert any videos to iPad supported video formats. Enjoy watching videos with your iPad anytime and anywhere.
Key Features of Wondershare iPad Video Converter
Convert video for playback on your iPad
- Convert any video, including high definition videos, to iPad video formats such as MP4 (H.264), MP4 (MPEG-4), MOV (H.264), MOV (MPEG-4).
- Extract and convert audio from videos to iPad music files.
- Support more than 150 video formats, helping you to enjoy your videos anywhere and anytime.
Powerful video editing – trim/clip, crop, merge, capture, add watermark
- Support the Multi-Core CPU, speed up converting video to iPad.
- This video to ipad converter lets you convert more than one file at a time to get lossless videos.
Make your own video with its editing video features
- Trim video clips to get your ideal video clip.
- Add subtitle files (.srt, .ssa and .ass) to videos.
- Cut off the black edges from your video and enjoy your video on iPad with full screen.
- Capture your favorite movie screenshots and save them as jpeg or bmp format.
- Merge multiple video files into one.
- Add and edit subtitle to your videos.
- Add either a text or an image as a watermark to coin and color your video files in a personalized way.
- Two real time preview windows let you compare and get the best video effects out of your movies before conversion.
Watch the following step-by-step video tutorial: