Insert Images to PDF with Adobe Acrobat
After creating a PDF file, you might need to insert images to it to make it a complete PDF document. Here in this article, I talk about how to use Adobe Acrobat to insert images into a PDF files. If you don't have an Adobe Acrobat and have no plan to pay for it, maybe you should try a cost-effective PDF editing tool to insert images into a PDF file. I introduce an Adobe Acrobat replacement tool in Part 2. Hope the info will be helpful.
- Open the PDF which you desire to add image to in Adobe Acrobat X Professional. Go to Tools>Comment and Markup, and select "Stamps". After that, click "Create Custom Stamp".
- Press "Browse" button to upload the image you want o insert to PDF. In the "Show" drop-down menu, select the format that your image is in. Then select the target image and click "Ok".
- This image is regarded as stamps to be added to PDF. So here you need to operate in the "My Stamps" category. Go to Category>My Stamps, type in a name for the image you need and click "OK".
- Go to Tools, navigate to Comment and Markup> Stamps> My Stamps, select image. At that moment, you could see the image has overlaid the PDF. Move curser to the very right place where the image is planned to be. See what happens? The image is here right away.
- Click on the image to reveal the blue border, where you can drag to resize the image.
Step 1. Download Wondershare PDF Editor
For Windows users, download Wondershare PDF Editor Windows version. For Mac users, download Wondershare PDF Editor Mac version for your iMac, MacBook Pro or MacBook Air. After the downloading, install it on your computer.
Step 2. Insert image to PDF
Click the quick start icon on the desktop to launch Wondershare PDF Editor and open the PDF file you're going to insert image into. On Windows PDF Editor, click Picture in the Insert Menu to browse the image on your local hard drive and insert it to the PDF.
On Mac PDF Editor, click the Customize tool on the toolbar to unveil the hidden tools. Drag and drop the "Insert Image" tool to the toolbar. And then click it to insert any image you desired to place on the PDF file.
Step 3. Edit inserted image
Click the inserted image to enable the light blue borders. And then move your mouse to place the image to the right place and adjust the image size. When everything is OK, save the PDF file on your computer. See, this is how to insert an image to PDF on Wondershare PDF Editor. It is much easier than doing it on Adobe Acrobat X, right? Try Wondershare PDF Editor right now！
Acrobat X Pro VS. Wondershare PDF Editor
|Adobe Acrobat X Pro||Wondershare PDF Editor|
insert, crop, delete images in PDF files
Edit and convert scanned PDF with OCR feature
|Convert PDF to Word/Excel|
Create PDF files from Word/Excel/Text
|Convert PDF to PowerPoint/EPUB/|
Free lifetime support
|Insert Image to PDF with Adobe Acrobat||Insert Image to PDF with Wondershare PDF Editor|
Video Tutorial for Insert Images to a PDF File
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>