How to Merge PDF Forms
Have several separated PDF forms, now need to merge them into a single PDF form? If so, you need Wondershare PDF Editor, a professional PDF solution for Windows 8/7/Vista/XP. Besides building PDF forms, it enables you to merge and split PDF forms. Only in 2 steps, you’ll merge several PDF forms into a single one without changing the layout of these PDF forms.
Step 1. Download PDF Form Merger
Click the download button to get PDF Form Merger installation file. After downloading .exe file on your computer, double click it to install the app on your computer. For Mac users, please try Wondershare PDF Editor Pro for Mac.
Step 2. Merge PDF forms
Launch Wondershare PDF Editor. Click Home to reveal all the option - Combine. Click Combine to enable Combine Files dialogue box. Click Add Files to browse your computer for PDF forms that you want to merge into one. After uploading PDF forms, you are able to adjust the order by draging the file up and download. If you’ve added an unwanted PDF form, drag it out the dialogue box. When ready, click Combine to merge these PDF forms into a single file.
Bingo! This is it! In just a few second, the process of merging PDF forms is finished. And then Wondershare PDF Editor will open the output folder automatically for you. You are capable of checking it by opening it with Wondershare PDF Editor. Why not download the PDF Form Merger to have a try right now!
More about Wondershare PDF Editor
Wondershare PDF Editor is more than a PDF Form Merger. It is an all-in-1 PDF solution:
- Create PDF files from more than 300 formats (Word, Excel, PPT, Text, images, etc.).
- Insert, revise, and delete text.
- Insert, extract, crop and delete PDF pages.
- Mark up and annotate PDF files with sticky note, text box, highlighters, underline, etc.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word, Excel, Rich Text Format, etc. to repurpose content.
- Create PDF forms from templates with 6 types of interactive fields.
- Sign PDF files with digital signature or handwritten signature.
Try Wondershare PDF Editor now!