How to Annotate PDF on iPad
Are you looking for a way to add annotation or mark up PDF content on iPad? Yes, it is a good exprience of reading PDF eBooks on iPad because of iPad's 10.1 Retina display. However, Apple doesn't provide any default app for users to add or edit PDF file on iPad. To annotate a PDF on iPad, you have to depend on other ways. The info below is about how to annotate PDF on iPad for free.
Step 1. Select a free PDF annotator for iPad
Needless to say, to annotate a PDF file on iPad, the first thing to do is looking for a free PDF annotator for iPad. I've tried several third-party apps, and find 2 useful and popular free PDF annotators for iPad you might like.
1. Neu.Annotate PDF. It is a simple PDF annotator that enables you to read and annotate PDF documents on iPad. It allows you to highlight text, add text notes, free-hand drawing, stamps and photos to a PDF. What's more amazing is that you can insert blank PDF pages and sign your signature on the PDF file.
2. Noterizer. It is the free PDF annotator for iPad I like most. Like neu.Annoate PDF, it allows users to highlight text, add images, blank pages, text and sticky notes to a PDF. What's make it more special is its WebSnaps feature, which enables you can add pates of the websites to your PDF. Additionally, it has been related to social networking and commonly used websites closely. It enables you to share the annotated PDF on Facebook, Twitter, Google Docs, and so on.
Step 2. Annotate PDF on iPad for free
Though the above mentioned are 2 different apps, to annotate PDF on iPad, the steps are the same.
- Open a PDF file with one of the above mentioned iPad annotator.
- Then tap on one of the PDF page to enable the editing toolbar.
- Select the annotation tool from the editing toolbar. Move your finger over the PDF page to annoate it.
This is how to annotate PDF on iPad for free. If you also want to annotate PDF on computers, Mac or Windows PC, you might like Wondershare PDF Editor. It is one of the most powerful PDF annotator for Mac OS X Mountain Lion and Windows. It allows users to add comments to PDF easily and accurately with all kinds of shapes, highligher, pencils, freehand drawing tool, and so on. Now download the trial version to learn how to annotate PDF in Mac and how to annotate PDF in Windows PC.
Download PDF Editor Trial Version!
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>