May 02, 2011 by future
Shenzhen, China, May 3rd, 2011- Wondershare Software, an innovative provider of consumer software, today announces the new release of 1-Click PC Care, an integrated management software for you to get a fast, stable and secure PC with 1-click.
Wondershare Kinager aims at the PC users who have been annoyed by slow start-up, freeze, crash, instability, malicious modification and other computer problems. This software helps you optimize computer performance, speed up PC, clean up junk files, protect your privacy, protect your PC in real time, and manage your Android phone data on PC. To fix PC problems which cause your PC slowdown, freeze, or crash, what you need to do is only 1 click. Easy-to-use and user-friendly interface are suitable for all PC users, even a system optimization novice user.
1. Dramatically speed up your computer and network by cleaning up unnecessary registry entries, reducing startup time, and fix all the issues slowing down your computer.
2. Instantly fix your computer errors and prevent computer freezes and crashes by automatically diagnosing and fixing various system errors conflicts and mis-configurations.
3. Safeguard your computer and network away from virus or malicious modification at the first time with real time protection.
4. Easily manage your Android phone data on PC.
5. Undo changes by creating a backup for all the changes that Kinager made on your computer for any possible restoration.
Pricing and Availability
Wondershare Kinager is priced at US $ 29.95 per year for a single user license. Now it is available for free trial and purchase at http://www.wondershare.com/pc-tuning/
Established in 2003 and located in Shenzhen, adjacent to the international financial and trade center Hong Kong, Wondershare has extended its business worldwide, consistently dedicated to satisfy customers with diversified consumer software products and services. Due to its persistent innovation, Wondershare has been honored by 18th and 41th in Deloitte Technology Fast 50 China Program in 2010 and 2009. For more details, please visit: http://www.wondershare.com.