Nowadays, streaming audio is receiving more and more popularity. You can listen to fear-sounding streaming audios from podcasts, Internet radio station and social media websites etc.
Normally, these streaming audios don't allow you to directly download them to your PC. But what should you do if you need the stream music for use? You can convert streaming audio to MP3 by using a great streaming audio to MP3 converter — TunesGo.
The principle this smart app adopts is to record the streaming audio as it plays through your computer's sound card. So this streaming audio to MP3 converter can certainly help you accomplish streaming audio to MP3 without any audio quality loss. Just have a try!
Wondershare TunesGo - Download,Transfer and manage your music for your iOS/Android Devices
- YouTube as your Personal Music Source
- Supports 1000+ Sites to download
- Transfer Music between Any Devices
- Use iTunes with Android
- Complete Entire Music Library
- Fix id3 Tags,Covers,Backup
- Manage Music without iTunes Restrictions
- Share Your iTunes Playlist
|Guide for TunesGo：||1.Download Music||2.Record Music||3.Transfer Music||4.Manage iTunes Library||5.Tips for iTunes|
Step 1: Install and launch streaming audio to MP3 converter
To download this application, simply give the link below a hit. Thereafter, you have to install TunesGo by clicking the .exe file twice. Lastly, enter the main interface by launching the application.
Step 2: Start to convert streaming audio to MP3
Go to the main interface, after which you have to click on the button that reads “Recorder” found on the left and upper part of the screen. On your browser, search then play the specific streaming audio that you wish to record.
This tool will automatically start to record the streaming audio as soon as the sound card of your computer starts to play it. Just give the same button reading “Recorder” another hit when the streaming audio is done to formally prompt the tool to stop recording.
TunesGo differs from other converters of streaming sound to MP3 in that it deleted the need to indicate your desired format in the output such as MP3, for example. It instantly records streaming music in MP3 format. In order to locate the MP3 files that are stored in your computer, simply right-click them and thereafter choose “Open in folder”
Tips: What you can do with the recorded streaming audio MP3 files
1. Play the streaming audio on iTunes or any MP3-compatible media player like iPod so that you can enjoy it anytime and anywhere. You can simply transfer the streaming audio to iTunes with this program just by clicking the Add to iTunes button. Or you can find where the files are stored and import to MP3 media players by yourself.
2. Edit it in some editing software to create your great masterpiece. If you plan to create a personalized ringtone by using this recorded streaming music, you can easily edit it directly in this app.
3. Burn it into CD for collection. iTunes is recommended as a free CD burner.