MPEG Converter: How to Convert MPEG to or From Any Other Format
Wondershare MPEG Converter - Video Converter is a powerful video converter which greatly helps you to convert any video in MPEG to file in AVI, WMV, MP4, MOV, FLV or other popular formats; also convert videos in those hot formats like AVI, WMV to MPEG keeping the video quality. It even enables you to convert MPEG files directly to devices like iPhone, iPad, iPod, HTC, BlackBerry, PSP, PS3 and more for playback, apps like iMovie, Final Cut Pro etc. for editing.
1 Import videos to this MPEG converter
To import videos to this program for conversion, you can directly drag and drop your local videos to this app’s left pane or click the “Add Files” in the upper left hand corner of the interface to do it.
2 Choose the output format you want
In this step, you need to open its output format window first. The easiest way is to directly click the format image on the "Output Format" panel. Then select the format you want here.
Note: If you want to convert videos to MPEG, the MPEG-1 or MPEG-2 in “Format”> “Video” category is your choice.
3 Start MPEG conversion
Hit the "Convert" button in the lower right corner hand of this MPEG Video Converter's interface to convert MPEG to or from other video formats.
To rapidly find the output files after video conversion, just hit the “Open Folder” option at the bottom of this MPEG converter’s interface to do this job.
Key features of MPEG Converter
- Convert MPEG to a variety of video formats, such as WMV, MP4, AVI, MKV, MOV, FLV, M4V, 3GP/3G2, ASF and more;
- Also convert other video formats to MPEG with fast conversion speed, i.e. you can convert AVI to MPEG, FLV to MPEG etc. with ease;
- Extract audios from MPEG files and save them in any popular audio format including MP3, WMA, WAV, AAC, AC3, FLAC, OGG and so on;
- Support broad devices – you can convert MPEG files straightly to iOS devices like iPhone/iPad/iPod, android devices including HTC, Motorola, game consoles like Sony PSP/PS3, and feature phones…
- Enhance videos by editing – you are able to crop MPEG videos, merge MPEG files, even add watermarks/subtitles/effects to the files in ridiculous easy way.
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>