Windows DVD Maker Won't Burn MP4? The Solution
Does Windows DVD Maker burn MP4? Windows support site says that it does support MP4, but maybe you still can't import MP4 to Windows DVD Maker. Probably, that is because the MP4 can't be recognized by it due to video codec issue. This article will recommend 3 applications easily solving your problem. Just get them below.
# Recommendation 1: 100% Free Video Converter to convert any format to Windows Maker Supported Format
- • Complete FREE video converter.
- • Convert to MP4 codec for windows DVD maker.
- • Personalize your video with the powerful editing function.
- Supported OS:Windows NT4/2000/2003/XP/Vista/7/8, Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9
Why Choose Video Converter Free
It is a free software with smooth working flow, performing like a professional paid one.
Different Format Support
You can FREE convert MP4 to the format that natively-supported by Windows DVD Maker.
Enrich your video with the classic editing features like trimming, cropping, adding subtitle, etc.
Smooth Work Flow
It works smoothly without any interruption or freezing, saving you a lot of trouble.
- • Convert MP4 to Windows DVD Maker supported format.
- • Burn MP4 to DVD to watch on a big screen at 30 X faster speed and without any quality loss.
- • Enhance your video with an advanced built-in video editor.
- • Automatically add metadata to iTunes movies, TV shows and home movies.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 10.8, 10.9.
Why Choose Video Converter Ultimate
Convert Any Video
Take this MP4 Windows DVD Maker to simply convert your MP4 file to windows DVD maker mp4 codec in just 3 steps.
Burn Video / Audio to DVD
Burn video or audio to DVD with all your favorite templates, like birthday, Christmas, wedding, Mother's Day, etc.
Touch up Video
This application lets you trim, cut, merge, crop, trim (multi-trim function supported), rotate, add watermark or subtitle, etc
Metadata Tagger / Editor
Add metadata to your videos to better organize iTunes library or easily play files on Apple devices.
- • Burn video in any format to DVD disc, DVD folder and ISO files.
- • Massive menu templates to create a professional DVD.
- • Make a funny photo slideshow with background music and effects.
- • Customize imported video, photo or built-in DVD menu templates according to your taste.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9
Why Choose DVD Creator
Burn DVD in 3 Output Formats
It lets you burn to DVD disc, DVD folder and ISO files. Just choose one of your desired output formats.
All Kinds of Static & Dynamic Templates
It provides with 40+ FREE DVD Menu Templates ranging from different themes for better DVD making.
Tailor Your DVD
You can enhance your video or audio by rotating, trimming, etc. Even you can customize DVD background music, image, or the menu text, frames and buttons, etc.
Easy to Use
You will know how to use this application in just a few minutes with the instructive interface.