How to Convert MP4 to SWF
SWF is a commonly used web video format. Converting MP4 to SWF is a great idea to upload your MP4 videos to your own blog or websites etc. Compared with SWF, MP4 is not an ideal format to share videos. And SWF is the preferred format to do this job due to its smaller size and great quality to upload videos to web pages. If you need to convert MP4 to SWF for this purpose, you have to find a smart MP4 video to SWF video converter for help.
- • Convert MP4 to SWF, AVI, MKV, MOV and more popular video and audio formats.
- • Optimized presets for easily playback on mobile phones, Windows or Mac.
- • Burn MP4 to DVD with many built-in templates, enjoying videos on a bigger screen.
- • Enhance your video by trimming, cropping, adding effects or adjust brightness and saturation, etc.
- • Download videos from video sharing sites (YouTube & Dailymotion included) at 30X fastest speed.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 10.8, 10.9
How to Convert MP4 to SWF with Wondershare Video Converter
Get below the guide on how to convert MP4 to SWF for Windows (Windows 10 included). If you are a Mac user, click here to know how to convert MP4 to SWF in Mac (Yosemite included).
1.Add MP4 videos to the MP4 to SWF converter
Drag MP4 file to this program, or click the button on the main interface. Then, a pop-up window will allow you to browse your local files and choose the MP4 files you want to import.
At this time, you can (optional) preview them by clicking the video thumbnail, tick the "Merge all videos into one file" to merge them into one file if need, or re-arrange the order to change the conversion priority etc.
2. Choose SWF as the output format
Hit the "Format" image icon on the right side to open the output format list. You'll see so all popular formats are sorted into different categories. Just click Format category, and then go to "Web" subcategory to choose "SWF" format as the outpupt format.
Note: You can directly hit the "Open Folder" button there to find the output files quickly and easily.
3.Customize MP4 videos (Optional)
Right click the video clip you want to modify and then choose "Video Edit" to access the edit window. Here, common editing functions provided:
• Split your videos: Under the "Edit" submenu, there's split option provided if you want to split a long MP4 files into several clips.
• Crop: customize the frame size (16:9, 4:3 etc) and cut off black margins of the videos.
• Effect: Set the Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Amplifier of the video and apply different effect styles (Gray, Emboss, Negative, etc).
• Watermark: Add image or text watermark to the MP4 video.
• Subtitles: Enable the plug-in subtitles or customized subtitles.
3.Start MP4 to SWF conversion
Simply hit the "Convert" option at the bottom-right corner of this program's main interface to convert MP4 to SWF. Then, just run it in the background. This app will promptly finish the task. When it's done, there will be a pop-up note prompting you all the tasks have been finished.
Video Tutorial: How to Convert MP4 to SWF for Windows (Windows 10 included)
# 1. Free Video Converter: Wondershare Free MP4 to SWF Converter
This FREE MP4 to SWF converter lets you free convert MP4 to SWF, edit videos and download YouTube videos at fast speed.
Pro: freeware, no extra charge
1. It only supports converting media files to common videos (SWF included), while Video Converter Ultimate can also let you convert to 3D and HD videos.
2. You can use it to convert directly to devices like iPhone, iPad, Samsung phones.
3. The video output quality needs to improve.
You can use the free online video converter below. It converts videos to almost any format.
Looking for a clean, powerful and professional video converter to use? I recommend Video Converter Ultimate here. It is the best all-in-one video conversion tool for you.