How to Play MP4 files on Android Phones
MP4 Resource & Download
- 1 Download Video to MP4
- 2 MP4 Resource
- 3 MP4 Extended Knowledge
- 3.1 AVCHD vs MP4
- 3.2 MKV vs MP4
- 3.3 MP3 vs MP4
- 3.4 M4V vs MP4
- 3.5 MOV vs MP4
- 3.6 MPEG4 vs MP4
- 3.7 WMV vs MP4
- 3.8 AVI vs MP4
- 3.9 FLV vs MP4
- 3.10 MP4 Players for Android
- 3.11 URL to MP4 Online Converters
- 3.12 MP4 Encoders
- 3.13 MP4 Players
- 3.14 YouTube Downloader Add-ons
- 3.15 Play MP4 on Apple TV
- 3.16 Play MP4 Files on TV
- 3.17 Play MP4 Files on Android Phones
- 3.18 Play MP4 Videos on Mac OS X
- 3.19 Play MP4 on Xbox One
- 3.20 Play MP4 on Nexus 7
- 3.21 PS3 Play MP4
- 3.22 Best MP4 ID3 Tag Editor
- 3.23 Solution for MP4 Video Not Playing on VLC Player
- 3.24 Recover Your Lost MP4 Videos
- 3.25 Repair MP4 Videos
- 3.26 Extract Audio from MP4
- 3.27 Upload MP4 to YouTube
Sometimes you may fail to play MP4 files on your Android phones. The reason is that your MP4 codec isn't supported by your Android phone. Now you can use the recommended powerful video converter below. It provides default settings for almost all Android phones. Also and you can touch up your MP4 video instantly with its editing function.
Convert MP4 to Android Compatible Format for Windows / Mac (El Capitan included)
- • Convert to many devices, like Android phones, iPhone, iPad, Game devices, etc.
- • Support any video or audio files conversion.
- • Trim, crop, add effects, subtitle, etc to personalize your video.
- • No quality loss for the output media files.
- • Unbelievable fast speed to flow your work process.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6
Why Choose Video Converter Ultimate (Windows / Mac)
Convert to Android Phones
Just grab this video converter for Android phones, so that you can easily play any video anywhere and anytime.
Support Any Format Conversion
You can convert video or audio in any format regardless of your file size.
Just play your talents to personalize your video or audio, and make a great masterpiece.
30X Conversion Speed
You can convert a large file like a movie or a TV show at an ultrafast speed.
How to Convert MP4 to Android
Step 1: Add MP4 files this MP4 video converter for Android.
Click "Add Files" icon to load your MP4 video. Or simply drag your MP4 video to the program window. When you add the MP4 files, they'll show as thumbnails in the item tray. You can fix the order, change the file name, choose audio or subtitle if necessary.
2.Choose your Android device as output
Click the format icon in the "Output Format" pane. In the Device category, you'll see various brand phones. Here, you can get almost all Android phone models. You can select one according to your Android phone. The output format is fully compatible with the Android device.
3.Convert MP4 to Android phones
Hit Convert button, and then this video converter will do the MP4 to Android rendering instantly. It's very efficient in conversion and the progress bar will show you the remaining time.
So now all the MP4 files can be played on your Android phones smoothly, cheers! Converting MP4 to Android couldn't be easier with this ingenious tool, start now to play MP4 on Android phones.
Video Tutorial: How to Convert MP4 to Android Phones
FAQs about Playing MP4 on Android
Question: How to transfer MP4 between my computer and Android phone?
You need to install a third - party program first. Kies can be your best choice, which helps you easily manage everything on Android from your PC or Mac.
Question: MP4 is officially accepted as a supported format by my Android phone. Why I still can't play it?
MP4 is multimedia container with video and audio in different codec. However your MP4 codec isn't compatible with your phone. In this case, just take video converter ultimate to help you.
Wondershare AllMyTube -Download online videos, convert and manage videos freely and easily
- Download HTML5, HD, HQ and 4K videos from YouTube
- Download Videos from 1000+ video sharing websites, like Vimeo, Dailymotion, etc
- Support downloading audio files directly on Firefox, Chrome and IE
- Convert videos to many formats, such as MOV, MP4, AVI,etc
- Optimize videos for: iMovie, iTunes, iPhone, Apple TV and more
- A built-in Player allows you to enjoy FLV, MP4, WebM videos cozily
- Transfer videos through WiFi to play on your devices
- Extract audio to MP3, M4A, WAV, MKA