2 ways to transfer files from PC to iPhone
Well, in our life we all have experience transferring of files from our PC to iPhone and vice versa. Many times, we need to carry our important files from iPhone and in such scenario, the transferring of files from PC to iPhone comes to use. There are different ways to transfer files from PC to iPhone. We can adopt the process of transfer of files from PC to iPhone through Wi-Fi, or through iTunes or even through google drive. All these three methods of transfer of files are effective for the proper transfer of files.
iTunes is one of the most amazing and must-have apps for iOS devices. You can use iTunes for the purpose of the transfer of files from PC to iPhone. The steps for the transfer of files from pc to iphone using iTunes are as given below:
- • Connect your iPod touch, iPhone, or iPad to your computer and select device to be used.
- • Then Click Apps
- • Now just look Below File Sharing, Select an app from the list and click Add
- • In the window that appears, select a file to transfer, and click Open
Here you are done!
Introduction of Wondershare TunesGo Retro
Wondershare TunesGo Retro is one of the most amazing software for the purpose of transfer of songs, videos from devices to PC and vice versa. The wonderful apps, which runs on both windows and Mac, is fully compatible with iTunes 12.1, iOS 8, and support ipPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
The advantage of Wondershare TunesGo Retro for Mac are:
- • Original Quality
- • Safe, no cloud network
- • Batch transfer, save time
- • Share & Manage Music Collection without iTunes Restrictions
- • Automatically Fix and Fcaility of Optimization of Song Information
- • Management and Transfer Photos, Messages, Contacts & Files
4,088,454 people have downloaded it
Steps to transfer files from pc to iphone with wondershare TunesGo Retro
The transfer of files from pc to iphone with wondershare TunesGo Retro can be followed in the following ways:
- click on Media in the left column
- Then click on music, video, etc as desired
- Click the Triangle which appears under Add Button
- Then click on Add File or add folder
- Now you can select files to import from your PC to devices.
There are more iTunes alternatives in the form of Musicbee, Fidelia, Ecoute, MediaMonkey and Foobar 2000. Some of them are as follows:
Musicbee is one of the perfect alternatives to iTunes. The app is completely free and works on Windows.
The main features of the apps:
- • Automatically look up and show lyrics and save it to your songs
- • Rip CDs and sync music to iPod, iPhone, iPad, and many other devices
- • The facility of Importing libraries from iTunes Library and Windows Media Player
- • Supports popular music formats and conversion between different formats
- • Customization of Auto DJ rules in order to populate the Now Playing queue
- • Create smart and radio-style playlists with several rules and options
Fidelia works on the Mac OS X 10.7 or later. A great alternative to iTunes, but with a trouble that the app doesn’t come free and costs around $19.99.
The main features are as follows:
- • Facility of Import music from your iTunes Library
- • Offer high-fidelity sound for sophisticated music lovers
- • Support a wide range of audio formats, like FLAC and many others
- • Display track tags, artwork, stereo levels, and audio waveforms
- • Convert audio files to preferred formats when importing to library
For Mac OS X 10.6 or later, Ecoute is one of the most preferable apps. Ecoute is a free app, which has numerous benefits.
The main features are as follows:
- • Adding or upgrading of artwork and other tags is available
- • Management of music and video libraries without bogging down
- • Sync with iTunes to update metadata automatically
- • Customizable widget lets you take control of your music easily
- • Import music, movies, and Podcasts from iTunes Library
- • Facility to Connect with Last.fm, Twitter, and Facebook to get more songs
MediaMonkey comes as a great source as an alternative to iTunes and comes free.
The main features of MediaMonkey are:
- • Manage a movie, music library from 100 to 100,000 audio and video files and playlists
- • Automatically identify movies and tracks that are missing information, whose tags are not synchronized, or that are duplicated elsewhere
- • Automatically can do organizing and renaming of music or video files on your hard drive into a logical hierarchy
- • Facility of Creating Playlists with ease.
- • Facility to just drag and drop tunes to mix mp3s and videos from your Library, create Auto Playlists based on simple search criteria
- • Use the File Monitor to automatically update your music library or video collection to reflect any changes on your hard drive or network
Foobar 2000 is a windows platform supporting apps, which comes free of cost.
The main features of Foobar 2000 are:
- • Allow users to add or upgrade artwork and other tags
- • Work with third-party components to extend capabilities
- • Support audio files in almost every format, like MP3, WMA, etc
- • Offer customizable keyword shortcuts and user interface layout
- • Rip CDs and convert audio formats with Convert component
A great on these iTunes alternative can be found at http://www.wondershare.com/apple-software/free-alternatives-to-itunes.html. This article explains all the important features of the various iTunes alternatives. Wondershare, too, offers various alternatives for several methods. Wondershare offers apps ‘Wondershare TunesGo Retro’ in order to provide facility to several users all over the world. The services like Transfer of files from iPhones to PC and from one device to another, is just one of the several features of the apps through wondershare.
Wondershare TunesGo Retro is available on both Windows and Mac. With several features of the Wondershare TunesGo Retro, this serves as a wonderful addition to the people, looking for one stop solution for various services related to iphones and others. It is an ideal Apple Devices manager, which allows you to transfer iDevices' playlists, songs, videos, iTunes U, Podcasts to iTunes/PC, and vice versa