- 1 Transfer to iPhone
- 1.1 Samsung to iPhone
- 1.2 Sony to iPhone
- 1.3 Android to iPhone
- 1.4 iPad to iPhone
- 1.5 Mac to iPhone
- 1.6 HTC to iPhone
- 1.7 iPhone to iPhone
- 1.8 iTunes to iPhone
- 2 Transfer to Android
2 Ways to Transfer Playlist from iTunes to iPhone
Store huges of songs and playlists in iTunes library and want to transfer to your iPhone? It's not a big deal. You can do it yourself. This article shows you two easy ways to transfer playlists from iTunes to iPhone. One is to use iTunes, the other is to turn to an third-party tool for help.
solution 1-- for iTunes 11
As it's known to all, iTunes can transfer playlists to your iPhone via sync. The operation is simple. You can follow the easy tutorial below.
Step 1. Open iTunes and use a USB cable to connect your iPhone to the computer.
Step 2. When your iPhone is shown on the left-hand side of the iTunes window, click your iPhone to show its management window on the right.
Step 3. Click Music tab and tick Sync Music. A dialog will then pop up telling you whether you'll like to remove the current audio and video files on your iPhone and sync the one from iTunes. Click Remove and Sync.
Step 4. Then, tick the playlists that you want to sync. Start the sync by clicking Apply at the bottom-right corner.
solution 2-- for iTunes 12
- Click the “Music” on the left pane.
- Tick the “Sync Music” check-box.
- Check the playlists you wish to sync.
- Select “Sync” and your playlist should sync.
solution 3-- for iTunes 12
- select the “Sync Music” check-box under device icon > “Music“.
- Click the music note icon located at the upper-left portion of the screen.
- Check the playlist(s)you wish to sync, then drag them to your device listed in the “Devices” section on the left pane. They will then sync to your device.
- Transfer all or selected playlists from iTunes to iPhone
- Keep the existing audio and video while the playlist transfer. No data loss.
- Not only transfer playlists, but copy music info, like ratings, skips, play counts and more.
- Fix music info when the songs info are missing.
- Support iPhone 6s(Plus), 6(Plus), 5C, 5S, 5, 4S, 4, 3GS which run in iOS 9, iOS 8, iOS 7, iOS 6, and iOS 5;
people have downloaded it
Step 1 Connect the iPhone to the computer
First, install and run TunesGo on your computer. Use the USB cable that comes with the iPhone to connect the iPhone to the your computer. Once it's connected, TunesGo will instantly detect your iPhone. You will then be able to view the contents on your iPhone displayed on the left-hand side directory tree of the primary window.
Note: Before using TunesGo, please ensure you've installed iTunes on your computer. TunesGo will only work properly if iTunes had been installed.
Step 2 Copy playlist from iTunes to iPhone
Click Playlist on the left-hand side directory tree. Click the little inverted triangle under Add – the first button at the top line when the playlist management window appears on the right.
When the drop-down list opens up, select Add iTunes Playlist. This will bring up a small window. By default, all iTunes playlists are checked. You can remove the ticks if you wish to select the playlists manually. Then, click OK. This will initiate iTunes to iPhone to begin the transfer of your iTunes playlist to your iPhone. During the transfer, make sure you keep your iPhone connected with your PC.