How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iTunes and from iTunes to iPhone
Are you still bothered by questions "how can I transfer my iPhone music to my iTunes Library" and "how do I transfer music from iTunes to iPhone without wiping my iPhone"? For iPhone users, it's always needed to transfer music from iTunes to iPhone and transfer iPhone music to iTunes. Don't worry. By reading the following parts, you'll answer the questions professionally.
What you need:
- Wondershare TunesGo
- An iPhone and the iPhone USB cable
- A Mac or Windows PC with iTunes Installed
- Transfer music from any iPhone to any iTunes Library on different computers;
- Transfer both iTunes Store purchased and non-purchased songs from iPhone to iTunes;
- Copy all songs and playlists from iPhone to iTunes without creating duplicate;
- Remain artwork, play counts, rankings, etc. during the transferring;
- Support iPhone 5s, 5c, 4s, 4, 3GS running in iOS 5, iOS 6 and iOS 7;
Step 1. Download and install Wondershare TunesGo
Download and install Wondershare TunesGo on your computer. Separate Windows and Mac versions are both available. Wondershare TunesGo makes it very easy for you to transfer songs from iPhone to iTunes, specifically, transfer any song from any iPhone to any iTunes Library. By using it, you'll also get the answer to how to transfer purchased music from iphone to itunes. Feel free to try it!
Step 2. Connect your iPhone with your computer
Launch Wondershare TunesGo. Use your iPhone USB cable to connect your iPhone and plug in the USB cable to your computer USB slot. When connected successfully, your iPhone will be displayed on the main window of Wondershare TunesGo with the basic info of your iPhone displayed.
Step 3. Transfer Music from iPhone to iTunes Library
On the main window, you can click the quick access "To iTunes" to copy all songs and playlists from your iPhone to your iTunes Library. During the process, Wondershare TunesGo will filter out songs and playlists already exit on your iTunes Library, avoiding generating duplicate.
You can also click "Media" on the left side to enter the Music window. From here, you can see all songs on your iPhone. "Smart Export to iTunes" functions like "To iTunes", which will transfer all music from your iPhone to iTunes Library. To transfer selected songs from your iPhone to iTunes Library, check songs and click the inverted triangle beneath "Export to" and select "Export to iTunes Library".
Watch the Video for Wondershare TunesGo
Step 1. Download and install iTunes on your computer. Launch the iTunes on your computer. Click "View" > "Show Sidebar" on iTunes to reveal the sidebar.
Step 2. Use a USB cable to connect your iPhone with your computer. When connected successfully, your iPhone will be displayed under DEVICES on the left side of the iTunes Windows.
Step 3. Click your iPhone under Devices and click the Music tab on the right. Check "Sync Music" and "Entire music library" or "Selected playlists, artists, albums, and genres".
Step 4.Click "Apply" to import music to your iPhone from your iTunes.
Note: Many people have mentioned that when they transfer music from iTunes to iPhone, a warning comes up regularly, telling to erase the iPhone data if the transferring is carried out. You can solve it accordingly:
1). If your songs, videos, and even books already exist in your iTunes Library, it's fine to do the transferring, because everything will be synced to your iPhone again.
2). If songs on your iPhone are not in the iTunes Library, or you want to use another iTunes to transfer music to your iPhone, or use your iTunes to transfer music to a different iPhone, you should try one of the iTunes alternatives to transfer music to the iPhone. Otherwise, data on the iPhone will be erased.
Below are the basic ways to get free music on your iPhone:
1. The best place to get free music is iTunes Store or App Store. iTunes Store and App Store offers users free songs to download, and they're quite safe to use.
2. Third-party free iPhone Music apps to download free music. There are dozens of iPhone apps, both paid and free, offering free songs to download, like Free Music Download, iDownloader, and more. However, to ensure the safety of your iPhone, you'd better not download crappy third-party apps.
3. Free Music download websites. If you search in Google "free music download websites" in your iPhone Safari, you'll see many free music download websites. For example, mp3.com, bearshare.com. artistdirect.com, etc.
Note: Please make sure the free music you're going to download is legal. And you should never use these songs for business purpose.