Trouble shootings about transfer music from itunes to iphone
For the transfer of Music from itunes to iphones without syncing process involves some of the steps, which are explained as below:
- • Connect iPhone to your computer
- • Then Open iTunes
- • Select the iPhone using the Device menu in the top-left side of screen
- • Click the Summary option and select Manually Manage Music and Videos
- • Then Click on Apply
In the scenario, you want to add music to iphone or ipod wirelessly, and without syncing everything on the device with iTunes, all you’ll need to turn on iTunes Wi-Fi Sync. By default this wirelessly syncing is set to off and thus you need turn the feature ‘ON’. The below process deal with how to enable the process of the Enabling Wireless Syncing Between iOS & iTunes. Here are the steps along with the snapshots:
- • Connect the iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad to the computer using the USB cable. This step requires the use of Cable and definitely this is the only time when you need to use it in the entire process.
- • Then Launch iTunes and select the iOS device, then under the “Summary” screen go down to find ‘Options’ as shown in the screenshot
- • Next you need to check the box ‘Sync with this iPhone over Wi-Fi’, this will appear quite different in case the device is an iPod or iPad
- • Now click on ‘Apply’ to enable wireless syncing on that device
Now the process of adding of the music to iPhone or iPod Wirelessly remains, which is done by the following steps:
The simple step for the process when you have the side enabled in iTunes 11+ you need to choose ‘Show Sidebar’ from the View menu.
- • Then Select the Media to add and drag and drop them over to the to the iPhone, iPad or iPod touch in the sidebar
- • The process of the transfer of the songs begins. Let the songs transfer. The syncing of the device can be determined by the little spinning icon in the iOS title bar or the spinning icon in iTunes
Many users have been facing this trouble in case they have upgraded to iOS 8. These users have reported that because of some unknown reasons, all their music is gone completely and whatever efforts they utilized, no music ever gets transferred. To solve this issue, there are some steps, which are mentioned as below:
- • Plug in iPhone or iPad running iOS 8 or higher and launch iTunes
- • Select iPhone from the dropdown menu, which appears
- • Then Select Music in side navigation panel
- • Then, uncheck the Sync Music option and then click Apply or Sync.
- • Once the sync is complete, recheck the box for Sync Music and click Apply or Sync again.
- • Unplug your iPhone or iPad and see if your music is back
In most of the case, the trouble is all gone and you will enjoy the music as before.
For most of our users and readers, there is a blog platform, which can come as a great help for various scenarios. This blog platform explains several issues, and guide steps meant for the trouble shooting of the various issues. Either it be transferring of contents from old phone to new one or managing android phones and tablets, this platform, is helpful to various needs for the widespread genres of the users. The wondershare platform is a one stop solution for all devices like iphone, ipad, ipod, android, and several others.
Wondershare, which is in fact one reliable destination for various needs, also solves the troubles related to the music transfer from iphone to itunes.
- Transfer music from any iPhone to any iTunes Library on different computers;
- Transfer both iTunes Store purchased and non-purchased songs from iPhone to iTunes;
- Copy all songs and playlists from iPhone to iTunes without creating duplicate;
- Remain artwork, play counts, rankings, etc. during the transferring;
- Support iPhone 5s, 5c, 4s, 4, 3GS running in iOS 5, iOS 6 and iOS 7;
Step 1. Download and install Wondershare TunesGo
Download and install Wondershare TunesGo on your computer. Separate Windows and Mac versions are both available. Wondershare TunesGo makes it very easy for you to transfer songs from iPhone to iTunes, specifically, transfer any song from any iPhone to any iTunes Library. By using it, you'll also get the answer to how to transfer purchased music from iphone to itunes. Feel free to try it!
Step 2. Connect your iPhone with your computer
Launch Wondershare TunesGo. Use your iPhone USB cable to connect your iPhone and plug in the USB cable to your computer USB slot. When connected successfully, your iPhone will be displayed on the main window of Wondershare TunesGo with the basic info of your iPhone displayed.
Step 3. Transfer Music from iPhone to iTunes Library
On the main window, you can click the quick access "To iTunes" to copy all songs and playlists from your iPhone to your iTunes Library. During the process, Wondershare TunesGo will filter out songs and playlists already exit on your iTunes Library, avoiding generating duplicate.
You can also click "Media" on the left side to enter the Music window. From here, you can see all songs on your iPhone. "Smart Export to iTunes" functions like "To iTunes", which will transfer all music from your iPhone to iTunes Library. To transfer selected songs from your iPhone to iTunes Library, check songs and click the inverted triangle beneath "Export to" and select "Export to iTunes Library".