- 1 Transfer to iPhone
- 1.1 Samsung to iPhone
- 1.2 Sony to iPhone
- 1.3 Android to iPhone
- 1.4 iPad to iPhone
- 1.5 Mac to iPhone
- 1.6 HTC to iPhone
- 1.7 iPhone to iPhone
- 1.8 iTunes to iPhone
- 2 Transfer to Android
A Full Guide to Transfer Music from iTunes to Android Phones and Tablets
After getting a brand new Android device, only to find that your songs, playlists, purchased movies, etc. are stuck in iTunes Library? What a pity! Apple doesn't provide any solution to transfer music from iTunes to Android, so does Google as well. Why we users have to suffer from the great gulf between the two platforms? Actually, you don't have to once your know a few tips and tricks for how to transfer songs, videos, iTunes U, Podcasts, and more from iTunes to Android. Below are the 3 simple ways you can apply to transfer iTunes to Android. Bonus: Here is an easy and safe solution to transfer any data between any phones, including music. See the details.
- Solution 1. Manually Transfer Music from iTunes to Android Devices
- Solution 2. Transfer iTunes Media Files to Android Devices in 1 Click
- Solution 3. Top 4 Android Apps to Copy iTunes Media with Android Devices
Note: the 3 ways are all available to transfer songs, playlists, movies, iTunes U, Podcasts, and more from iTunes to Android phones and tablets. However, to make it easier for you to learn how to do the task, below I will take how to transfer music from iTunes to Android devices as an example to show the steps.
If you're familar with iTunes Library, then you must know that you can arrange iTunes media folder and save all files to the iTunes media folder. This is the feature you should make use of. Once you have single songs copied to the folder, then you can manage to get your iTunes Music onto Android hassle freely. Below are the steps for how to make use of iTunes media folder to transfer music from iTunes to Android devices.
Step 1. Copy files to the default iTunes media folder
In iTunes, go to Edit > Reference… > Advanced and check the option Copy files to iTunes media folder when adding to library. By doing this, music, video and other media files will be stored automatically in the media folder. Hence, you'll get the single files you need to copy to your Android phones or tablets. Below are the default iTunes media folder locations:
- Windows 7: C:\Users\username\My Music\iTunes\
- Windows 8: C:\Users\username\My Music\iTunes\
- Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\username\My Documents\My Music\iTunes\
- Windows Vista: C:\Users\username\Music\iTunes\
- Mac OS X: /Users/username/Music/iTunes/
Step 2. Transfer music from iTunes to Android phones/tablets
Find the location of iTunes media folder which I've mentioned above. Mount your Android phone as an external hard drive via a USB cable. After then, click to open My Computer or Computer to open your Android device SD card. Open the iTunes media folder to copy and past songs to your Android devices.
Note: Mac can't detect your Android phone or tablet as the Windows PC does. To transfer iTunes to Android on Mac, you have to turn to some third-party tool for help. Wondershare TunesGo for Android which I mentioned above is such kind of tool, you can try it. If you don't know where to turn to help, I think you should directly try solution 2.
* Advantages and Disadvantages of Solution 1
- Advantages: this way is totally free of charge and you can do it all by yourself without any third-party tool for help;
- Disadvantages: 1st, this way can't transfer iTunes playlists from iTunes to Android devices; 2nd, if you have a large iTunes library, then this way will occupy too much space of your computer; 3rd, it takes too much time to copy songs one-by-one to your Android devices.
- Transfer music between any devices.
- Use iTunes with Android.
- Download music from YouTube/other music sites.
- Downlaod music from built-in top playlists.
- Record any song or playlist you find on the web.
- Fix music tags, covers and delete duplicates.
- Manage music without iTunes restrictions.
- Perfectly backup/restore iTunes library.
- Create your personal custom mixtape CD easily!
- Professional music player/music sharing tool.
To transfer songs, movies, Podcasts, iTunes U and more from iTunes Library to Android phones or tablets, the quickest way is to use the iTunes to Android Mac transfer software - Wondershare TunesGo, which enables you to transfer music, playlist, podcasts, and iTunes U from iTunes to Android devices in 1 click. Additionally, you can also transfer music, movies and playlists from Android devices back to iTunes.
Frees Your Music - Transfer Music from iTunes to Android Devices
Steps to Use Wondershare TunesGo to Transfer Music from iTunes to Android
Solution 3. Top 4 Android Apps to Copy iTunes Media with Android Devices
If you don't like using desktop software or spend much time to copy media files from lots of folders manually to your Android devices, you can also try the Android apps. These apps let you sync iTunes to Android wirelessly. Here, I list out top 4 iTunes to Android sync apps.
|Android Apps||Price||Score||Supported Android|
|1. AirSync: iTunes Sync & AirPlay||Paid||3.9/5||Android 2.2 and up|
|2. sync itunes with android||Paid||3.2/5||Android 1.6 and up|
|3. iTunes to android Sync-Windows||Free||4.0/5||Android 2.2 and up|
|4. iSyncr for iTunes to Android||Paid||4.5/5||Android 2.1 and up|
AirSync: iTunes Sync & AirPlay makes it easy to sync iTunes between your Android phone or tablet and PC or Mac wirelessly. As for the content, you can sync music, playlists, and DRM-free videos with play counts, ratings, and more info. For more info, you can click the link below. Download AirSync: iTunes Sync & AirPlay from Google Play>>
sync itunes with android is a little Android app. With it, you're able to easily sync iTunes songs, MP3, playlist, videos and podcasts from Windows computer to Android over WiFi. After syncing, you can feel free to enjoy iTunes media on your Android phone or table. Download sync itunes with android from Google Play>>
As its name suggest, this app is used to sync iTunes media on Windows computer with Android phone or tablet. It allows you to sync music, podcasts and videos from iTunes library to your Android device. Other data, including music tracks, album art, will also be synced too. Then, after syncing, you can organize these media files by artists or albums. Download iTunes to Android Sync-Windows from Google Play>>
This app allows you to sync iTunes in Windows or Mac OS 10.5 and later with Android phone or tablet. It makes it easy to sync iTunes music over WiFi or by using a USB cable. It not only sync music, but also play counts, sync ratings, skip counts, last played date, and last skipped date from iTunes to your Android phone or tablet to keep your smart playlists up to date. Download iSyncr for iTunes to Android from Google Play Store>>
Wondershare TunesGo - Download,Transfer and manage stream video and stream mp3
- YouTube as your Personal Music Source
- Supports 1000+ Sites to download
- Transfer Music between Any Devices
- Use iTunes with Android
- Complete Entire Music Library
- Fix id3 Tags,Covers,Backup
- Manage Music without iTunes Restrictions
- Share Your iTunes Playlist
|Guide for TunesGo：||1.Download Music||2.Record Music||3.Transfer Music||4.Manage iTunes Library||5.Tips for iTunes|