Best iPad to Mac Transfer for MacBook Pro/MacBook Air/iMac
"My new iMac just arrived. Now I need to move everything from old PC to iMac. However, it seems with my iTunes account, I can only transfer purchased items to the new iTunes Library. How about these songs and videos I've grabbed from other sources? Now they are all on my iPad. Is there any iPad to Mac transfer software letting me transfer files from iPad to Mac? "
Like the iPad user above, are you looking for an iPad to Mac transfer tool to transfer files from iPad to new Mac computer for backup? In this case, I'd like to recommend the best iPad to Mac transfer tool – Wondershare TunesGo (Mac). It lets you transfer music, photos, and videos from iPad to Mac quickly and easily.
Try iPad to Mac transfer software right now!
Note: If you have a Windows PC and want to transfer files from iPad to Windows PC, please try Wondershare TunesGo (Windows).
Key features of iPad to Mac transfer software
- Transfer music from iPad to iTunes intelligently. If you've have some songs on iPad that don't exist in iTunes Library on your Mac, you can select to transfer all these songs or selected ones to iTunes Library with a simple click. What's amazing is that no duplicate song will appear. This iPad to Mac app will filter these duplicated songs automatically.
- Back up photos from iPad to Mac. Photos taken with iPad in Camera Roll or Photo Library can be transferred to Mac for further editing or backup.
- Transfer videos from iPad to Mac. Videos you've recorded with iPad or downloaded from the Internet on iPad can be all transferred to Mac compute for backup as well.
System Requirements & Supported iPad models
- Supported Mac OS: Mac OS X 10.7， 10.6, 10.8 and 10.9 (Mavericks)
- Supported iOS: iOS 5, iOS 6 & iOS 7
- Supported iPad models: iPad mini, iPad with Retina display, The New iPad, iPad 2, iPad
How to use iPad to Mac Transfer tool
If your iPad runs on iOS 10.5 or iOS 6, and you Mac computer is based on Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7, or 10.8, then you'll transfer files from iPad to Mac successfully. Follow the steps below to move files from iPad to (new) Mac.
- Connect iPad with Mac via a USB cable and launch iPad to Mac transfer tool. iPad to Mac transfer app will detect your iPad automatically.
- Select files, including songs, videos, or photos, click Export.
Wondershare TunesGo (Mac), now is the best iPad to Mac transfer tool to transfer music, videos and photos from iPad to Mac computer. Besides, if you want to transfer files from Mac to iPad without erasing files on iPad, it helps as well.
Watch the Video to Transfer Contacts to iOS 7 Devices
Try iPad to Mac transfer app right now!
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>