How to Edit Playlist on iPod
To keep playlists on your iPod well organized, you may like to edit them now and then. Although you can edit playlist on iPod, its small screen brings about much inconvenience. If you prefer to edit playlists on computer, you can try Wondershare TunesGo or Wondershare TunesGo (Mac). With its help, you can create a new playlist, rename the playlists and add songs to it.
Download the program to edit iPod playlist.
Note: Wondershare TunesGo (Mac) lets you create new common playlists, add songs to common playlists, rename and delete the common playlists. Wondershare TunesGo enables you to do more things. In the following part, I'll show you the details.
Easy steps to edit playlist on iPod
Both versions work almost the same. Choose the right version and download it on your computer. Here, let's get started with Wondershare TunesGo.
Step 1. Install and launch MobilegGo for iOS
To begin with, install and launch Wondershare TunesGo. Connect your iPod with the computer by using a USB cable. As soon as your iPod is detected, you can view the files on it in the left sidebar on the primary window.
Note: Wondershare TunesGo supports iPod touch 4/5/6 running iOS 5 and iOS 6, and iPod nano/shuffle/classic models. Check the supported iPods here. Wondershare TunesGo (Mac) is fully compatible with iPod touch 5 and iPod touch 4 when they're running iOS 5, 6 or 7.
Step 2. Edit iPod playlist
To edit playlists on your iPod, first of all, you should click "Playlist" to bring up the playlist window. For the smart playlists, you can export them to iTunes library and the computer . you can also move songs in smart playlist to common playlists. Here, I show you how to edit the common playlists.
- Add new common playlists to your iPod. Click "Add" to create a new playlist.
- Rename the playlists. If you want to change a playlist's name, right click the playlist. In its pull-down list, choose "Rename". Input a new name.
- Move songs from one playlist to another. When you want to move songs from one playlist to another, you can open the playlist. After choosing the songs, you should make a right click. Select "Add to playlist" in the drop-down list. Then, add these songs to common playlists.
- Add songs from computer to update playlists on iPod. Open the playlists and click "Add". Select the songs and click "Open".
- Export playlists. Choose your wanted playlists. Click the inverted triangle under "Export to". Two options appear in the pull-down list: "Export to iTunes Library" and "Export to My Computer". Choose either option ton export your iPod playlists.
Download this program to edit playlists on your iPod.