How to Edit iPhone Playlist Easily and Quickly
"Instead of recreating a playlist, is there any easy way to edit playlist name on iPhone? Sometimes, I need to update playlist on iPhone, but it usually takes me a lot of time. Any suggestion will be appreciated. Thanks!"
To be honest, you can edit playlist directly on iPhone. However, it's not handy enough to update playlist on iPhone, especially when it comes to renaming a playlist. On iPhone, you're only allowed to edit a playlist name at the first place when you create it. After that, you can't change its name any more. And In this case, to edit playlist on iPhone easily, I suggest you try Wondershare TunesGo.
Edit playlists on iPhone with Wondershare TunesGo now!
Note: This following info tells you steps for editing playlists on iPhone with Wondershare TunesGo (Windows). It has more features than Wondershare TunesGo (Mac). Now the Mac version only supports create, rename, and delete iPhone playlists.
Wondershare TunesGo is especially designed for iPhone. It lets iPhone users manage music, videos, photos, SMS, and contacts on iPhone efficiently. With it, editing playlists on iPhone could be a very easy operation.
Step 1. Connect iPhone with PC
Get the trial version of TunesGo. Install and launch it on your Windows PC. It's fully compatible with PC running in Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, and Windows Vista. After TunesGo detects your iPhone, it will display your iPhone basic info in the primary window like to snapshot below.
Step 2. Edit Playlist on iPhone
As you see the primary window for TunesGo, on the left side, there is an item named as Playlist. Click it to reveal all playlists on iPhone. Now you can edit iPhone playlist freely.
- Export iPhone playlist to iTunes. Click Playlist on the left side of the primary window > select wanted playlist > Click "Export to" > "Export to iTunes Library" at the top of the window.
- Create a new iPhone playlist. Click "Add" > "New Playlist", then name the playlist.
- Add songs to a playlist. Click Media > in the Music window, you can check some wanted music, right click them > Add to Playlist > (your playlist name). Besides adding iPhone music to iPhone playlist, you can double-click the playlist > click "Add" >"Add File" or "Add Folder"> add songs from computer to iPhone playlist.
- Delete songs in a playlist. Double-click a playlist to enter the playlist window > select songs > click "Delete" on the top of the window.
- Delete iPhone playlist from iPhone. Select a playlist and click "Delete".
- Edit playlist name on iPhone. Right-click the playlist > select "Rename" > Name the playlist.
Try Wondershare TunesGo to edit iPhone playlists right now!