Best iPhone File Viewer to View iPhone Files
"Is there any tool, say iPhone file viewer that lets me view and manage my iPhone files? It's a headache to look for a wanted song or video among dozens of files on iPhone. Any suggestion?"
iPhone is a wonderful device for listening to the music, watching movies, and taking pictures. However, its small screen makes it a little troublesome to view files, especially when you need to look for a specific song, video, or photo. In this case, it is very necessary to have an iPhone file viewer to help you view and manage iPhone files. Here, I'd like to recommend iPhone users a professional iPhone file viewer – Wondershare TunesGo. It's a very useful app. When you try it, you'll love it.
Download iPhone file viewer – TunesGo to have a try!
Note: Both Wondershare TunesGo (Windows) and Wondershare TunesGo (Mac) trial versions are available to download here. Choose the right one for your computer. Now the Windows versions have more features than the Mac versions. See the details below.
As an iPhone file viewer, Wondershare TunesGo does what iTunes can do for you – managing music, videos, and Photos, and does what iTunes can't for for you – transferring music, videos, and photos from iPhone to computer.
First, let's take a look at what iPhone file viewer can do for you while iTunes can't.
- A single click to copy all songs from iPhone to iTunes Library without any duplicate;
- Transfer selected songs from iPhone to iTunes Library and computer;
- Transfer almost any video to your iPhone;
- Transfer photos from iPhone Photo Library and Camera Roll to computer;
- Copy iPhone music playlist to iTunes Library and PC (Only available in TunesGo Windows version);
- Back up SMS and contacts from iPhone to computer (Only available in TunesGo Windows version);
- Export iPhone contacts to vCard file, Outlook, Windows Address book, and Windows Live Mail (Only available in TunesGo Windows version);
- Remove songs, videos, photos, playlist on iPhone;
Second, this file viewer for iPhone can also does what iTunes can.
- Sync music, videos, and photos from computer to iPhone;
- Sync Outlook and Windows contacts from computer to iPhone;
How does iPhone file viewer work?
After you launch TunesGo on your computer and connect your iPhone with your computer via a USB cable, this iPhone file viewer will display all your iPhone media files in the primary window. By clicking the corresponding tabs, you'll do what you want.
Watch the Video to See What the iPhone File Viewer Can Do for You
Try iPhone file viewer - Wondershare TunesGo now!
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>