- 1.1 Android Device Manager
- 1.2 Android Contacts Manager
- 1.3 Android SMS Manager
- 1.4 Android App Manager
- 1.5 Android Photo Manager
- 1.6 Android Podcast Manager
- 1.7 Android WiFi Manager
- 1.8 Android Bluetooth Manager
- 1.9 Android Password Manager
- 2.0 Android Partition Manager
- 2.1 Android Expense Manager
- 2.2 Android Audio Manager
- 2.3 Android ROM Manager
- 2.4 Android Battery Manager
- 2.5 Android Task Manager
- 2.6 Android Startup Manager
- 2.7 Android Window Manager
- 2.8 Android Download Manager
- 2.9 Android Call Manager
- 3.0 Android Root Manager
- 3.1 Android Notification Manager
- 3.2 Android Memory Manager
- 3.3 Android Desktop Manager
- 3.4 Android Update Manager
- 3.5 Android Storage Manager
- 3.6 Android Project Manager
If you are someone who has an Android phone and text a lot, an Android SMS manager is a necessity for you. It comes handy in the following three situations:
* You have some important messages that you wouldn't accidentally delete or lose them, so you want to back up SMS to computer for future records.
* You want to type out messages by using keyboard and send them out from your PC to single or multiple contacts.
* Messages in your inbox start to swell and you would like to delete messages quickly and conveniently.
Whatever situation you may be in, the most important thing you care about must be what kind of SMS manager for Android is right for you. Here, I'm going to show you awesome software and apps to manage SMS in a very appealing and convenient way.
One-shop Android SMS manager to let you save, send, delete and view SMS - just as a breeze.
- Send SMS messages directly from computer to one or more friends.
- Export all or selected SMS threads to the computer and saved as TXT/XML file.
- Imported SMS in XML file that you exported with MobileGo for restoring.
- Select any SMS thread and view detailed messages conveniently.
- Hand off phone call and send a message as a reply when you're busy.
- Share your favorite apps with your friends, families via SMS.
- Delete multiple unwanted SMS and threads at a time to free up the inbox.
- Work well with Samsung, LG, Google, HTC, Sony, Motorola, HUAWEI, etc.
Note: The Mac version doesn't let you hand off phone call.
Feature 1. Send and Reply SMS from the Computer Directly
Too slow to type and send messages on a small screen of Android phone? You don't have to. Wondershare MobileGo for Android empowers you to directly send messages from the computer conveniently. Additionally, with it, you don't have to type and send the same message to many friends. Instead, with you can text all of your friends with a single piece of the message. Besides, it even enables you to hand off a phone call, and send a message as a reply. This makes it quite convenient for you when you're too busy to answer a phone call.
In the left sidebar of the primary window, click SMS. Click New. A dialog comes out. Click the cross icon to select the persons you want to send messages to. Then, click OK. Type the messages and then click Send.
Feature 2. Save Android SMS Messages to the Computer
Want to backup important SMS messages in case you might delete them accidently? It's easy to handle it. Go to the left sidebar and click SMS. Select the SMS threads you want to backup. Click Import/Export > Export all SMS to computer or Export selected SMS to computer. In the pop-up computer file browser window, click Save as type. In the drop-down list, select a type – XML file or TXT file. Then, click Save to save SMS from Android phone to computer.
One day when you lost the SMS or when you get a new Android phone, you can import the XML file you saved with MobileGo. Click Import/Export > Import SMS from computer. Navigate to the folder on the computer where the XML file is saved. Then, click Open to import it.
Feature 3. Delete Multiple SMS from Android Phone
Your SMS inbox is full, and you can't receive SMS any more? It's time to delete unwanted SMS message and SMS threads. By clicking SMS, you enter the SMS management window.
Delete pieces of messages in a thread: View the pieces of messages and delete your unwanted ones.
Delete Android SMS threads: Tick the threads you don't want to keep any more. Then, click Delete. In the pop-up dialog, click Yes.
Watch the Video about This Android SMS Manager
Mobogenie is another desktop Android SMS manager software. It gives you the power to import and export Android messages to /from a CSV file, delete messages which you don't want to keep any longer. Besides, it lets you directly type messages and send messages from PC to others. Look nice, right? However, there're still some flaws. Its interface is not neat or simple. Sometimes, the messages in CSV format fail to be imported.
Compared to the two SMS manager for Android above, Moborobo has a nice feature. That is, it has a built-in unread and draft or folder to save the SMS you haven’t read or send. Besides, MoboRobo also enables you to transfer SMS to and from Android phone, send and reply SMS from the computer, as well as delete your unwanted SMS threads.
Like chomp SMS, Textra SMS also lets you text in a beautiful and smooth way. It has 800+ emojis, animated GIFs, animated emojis as well as dark mode themes. With it, you can send and reply texts, even group texts quickly. Besides, it allows you to customize every contact, like signatures, delivery reports, bubble colors, sound, vibrate patterns, notifications and more.
As its name suggests, SMS, Backup + is mainly used to help you backup SMS, MMS and call logs to Google account. Just tap this app on your Android phone and sign in your Google account. On the screen, read the tips on the screen to personalize the rules you want, like what to backup (SMS, MMS, call logs), mark SMS as read, crash error reporting, and more. Then, tap Backup to backup SMS or tap Restore to restore SMS back to your Android phone.
Go SMS Pro is an awesome SMS Manager for Android app. It contains over 200 beautiful themes and more than 800 emoticons, to let you text in a cozy and delightful situation. It enables you to text SMS and MMS for free, and reply quickly. With the pro version, you have more salient features, you can enjoy the advanced private box for gesture unlock, entrance hidden and notification in disguise, shield the sponsored messages and have the unlimited space to store your SMS.
Handcent is a popular Android messaging app to make messaging colorful. It can sync profile photo from Facebook for the contacts, as long as the names match, set unique notification, style, sending settings for someone special for you. Besides, it provides you with lots of themes and skies, which makes messaging colorful. In addition, it lets you backup your text messages and MMS and settings to the cloud and restore later. But backing up messages to the cloud is not free, you have to pay for it. If you have some messages which you want to keep secret, you can use its privacy box to hide them.
chomp SMS works perfectly and lets you customize everything. It contains more than 800 emojis, plenty of themes, font types, font sizes, background wallpapers, LED notification colors, ringtones, vibrate patterns, font types, to make your text lively and colorful. What's more, you can lock private messages to keep safe from snoops, quickly reply a message when your phone screen is locked.
SMS Manager is a free Android SMS manager app. It helps to backup and restore your text messages easily, filter text messages via phone number, inbox and contacts, and move text messages from the default Android inbox to its inbox. Besides, you don't have to worry about the text message snoops, as it can hide that text message without any trace. What's more, it disables SMS notification, which free you from being disturbed. However, it's incompatible with Android 4.4 or higher.
This little SMS manager + Backup app offers you a pretty easy way to access your SMS inbox. By using it, you're able to easily backup all SMS to an XML file, and restore from the XML file. When you think that SMS starts to swell in the inbox, you can delete the unwanted ones to free up space. However, it's really a simple app to let you have easy access to SMS inbox. If you want more, you'd better look for something else.
Wondershare MobileGo - One Stop Solution to Manage Your Mobile Lifestyle
- One click to download, manage, import & export your music, photos and videos
- De-duplicate contacts, switch devices, manage your app collection, backup & restore and send messages from your desktop
- Mirror your android device to send messages, and play Android games on your computer
- Optimze your device on the go with the MobileGo app.