Best Android File Manager to Manage Files Well
One thing you may like to do after getting an awesome Android phone or tablet is to find a powerful Android file manager. With a tool like this, you can keep everything on your Android well managed. If you still scratching your head and have no idea about it, you can try Wondershare MobileGo for Android (Windows) or Wondershare MobileGo for Android Pro (Mac).
Both versions of the Android file explorer give you the power to transfer contacts, SMS, music, videos and photos from the computer to Android phone or tablet, and vice versa. It's available for you to install, uninstall and backup apps from Android to the computer instantly. In addition, it lets you text one or more friends with a message from the computer with ease.
Download the free trial version of the best Android file manager to have a try.
Note: This file explorer helps you manage many Android devices. You can check the supported Android phones or tablets.
Run the file manager for Android on the computer
In this article, I'll focus on the Windows version. Now, install and run this software on the computer. And connect your Android phone or tablet to the computer via USB cable or WiFi (WiFi is only available with the Windows version).
File explorer Android: Explore apps on the Android device
With this software, you can easily download, install, export and backup Android apps.
- Download apps online: In the left sidebar, click "Google Play Apps" to show the google play window on the right. Find and download your favorite apps. The Downloaded apps will be directly installed to Android device.
- Install Android apps: Click "Apps" > "Install". Find your wanted apps on the computer and click "Open" to install them on the Android device.
- Backup apps on Android: Tick off the apps you want to backup. Then, click "Backup".
- Uninstall Android apps: Choose the apps that you don't like to keep and then click "Uninstall". The Windows verison also empowers you to uninstall the preinstalled apps on rooted Android device.
- Share apps: Select the app and click share icon. Then, you can share the app among friends via Facebook, Twitter and SMS.
Best file manager Android: Manage Android contacts easily
This software enables you to import and export contacts, remove duplicate contacts, edit contacts, etc.
- Add/edit contacts on Android: Go to "Contacts". In the contact window, click "Add". In the pop-up window, edit name, phone number, email address, company name, etc.
- Import/export contacts: Click "Import/Export". When the pull-down menu comes, choose to Import or export contacts between Android and vCard files, Outlook, Windows Live Mail and Windows Address Book.
- Merge duplicate contacts: Click "De-duplicate". Find the duplicate contacts and choose a match type. Then, click "Merge Selected".
File explorer for Android: Import/export/send SMS from PC
It gives you the chance to backup SMS on Android to the PC in XML or TXT format. Then, you can import the backup SMS freely. Additionally, you can send a message to one or more persons at a time from the PC.
When the phone rings and you have no time to answer it, you can either hang it off or hang it off and send a message as a reply.
Best Android file explorer: Transfer music/videos/photos between Android and PC
By clicking "Music", "Videos" or "Photos", you get the corresponding window. Then click "Add" or "Export" to convert and transfer music/videos from PC to Android, and copy photos to Android, and the way back.
Try this file manager Android to manage all files on Android well.
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>