- 1 Transfer iTunes Files
- 1.1 iPad to iTunes
- 1.2 iPhone to iTunes
- 1.3 iTunes to New Computer
- 1.4 Video to iTunes
- 1.5 Podcast from iPhone to iTunes
- 1.6 iTunes Music to Flash Drive
- 1.7 Flash Drive Music to iTunes
- 1.8 Google Music to iTunes
- 1.9 Non Purchased Music to iTunes
- 1.10 Hard Drive Music to iTunes
- 1.11 Spotify Music to iTunes
- 1.12 YouTube Music to iTunes
- 1.13 YouTube Video to iTunes
- 1.14 Torrent to iTunes
- 1.15 Rhapsody to iTunes
- 1.16 Pandora to iTunes
- 1.17 iTunes Music to Computer
- 1.18 iTunes Music to Nexus
- 1.19 iPod Shuffle Music to iTunes
- 1.20 iTunes Music to iPhone
- 1.21 iPod Touch Music to iTunes
- 1.22 iPod Nano Music to iTunes
- 1.23 iPod Classic Music to iTunes
- 1.24 Divx to iTunes
- 2 iTunes for Android
- 2.1 iTunes for Android
- 2.2 iTunes to Android
- 2.3 Music from Android to iTunes
- 2.4 Music from iTunes to Android
- 2.5 iTunes Music to Samsung
- 2.6 iTunes Music to HTC
- 2.7 iTunes Radio to Android
- 2.8 iTunes Remote for Android
- 2.9 Watch iTunes Movie on Android
- 3 iTunes Playlist
- 3.1 Playlist Disappeared
- 3.2 Playlist to iPod
- 3.3 Playlist to iPhone
- 3.4 Share Playlist
- 3.5 Export Playlist
- 3.6 Copy Playlist
- 3.7 Playlist Location
- 3.8 iTunes and Smart Playlist
- 3.9 Playlists to Hard Drive
- 4 iTunes Library
- 4.1 iTunes Library Disappeared
- 4.2 Reduce Your iTunes Library
- 4.3 Fix iTunes Library
- 4.4 Analyze iTunes Library
- 5 Play in iTunes
- 5.1 MP4 to iTunes
- 5.2 Play WMV in iTunes
- 5.3 M4V to iTunes
- 5.4 WAV to iTunes
- 5.5 Mov to iTunes
- 5.6 Flv to iTunes
- 6 iTunes Sync Problem
- 7 Tips & Tricks
- 7.1 Alternatives for iTunes
- 7.2 Make iTunes Faster
- 7.3 Display Song Lyrics
- 7.4 Free iTunes Visualizers
- 7.5 Watch iTunes movies on TV
- 7.6 iTunes Plugins
- 7.7 Remove Duplicates in iTunes
- 7.8 Tag Songs in iTunes
- 7.9 Add Metadata in iTunes
- 7.10 iTunes Lyrics Widgets for Mac
- 7.11 Import Multiple Lyrics to iTunes
- 7.12 Import iTunes to Winamp
- 7.13 Change the iTunes Skin
- 7.14 iTunes12
- 7.15 iTunes Sleep Timer
- 7.16 iTunes Home Sharing
- 7.17 Change EPUB Cover via iTunes
- 7.18 Free iTunes Skins
- 8 iTunes Backup & Recover
3 Methods to Transfer Music from iTunes to Samsung Galaxy S5/S4/S3/S2/S
Google Nexus 5 is the first Android smartphone powered by Android 4.4, KitKat. It's hands-free with voice actions. Whenever you want to send a message, get directions, find an image and more, you can just say "Ok, Google". How convenient it is! If you just ditch your old iPhone and bought the shiny phone, and have stored lots of songs and playlists in iTunes, you probably can't wait to transfer them to your Nexus 5.
Many smartphones can be used as great portable music players, like the cool Samsung Galaxy Series. If you have one of them, say, Galaxy S5, chances are you want to transfer music from iTunes to it for entertainment anytime and anywhere. But do you know how? This article focuses on showing you 3 easy ways on how to transfer music from iTunes to Samsung Galaxy series. Which way would be your favorite one?
What if you want to transfer playlists as well as music from iTunes to Samsung Galaxy S3/S5/S4/S2/S? What if you want to transfer music from Samsung Galaxy to iTunes? I recommend a powerful iTunes for Samsung tablet and phone software for you. It's Wondershare TunesGo(Mac) or Wondershare TunesGo (Win) is the right software for you. It gives you the power to transfer iTunes music, playlists, movies, iTunes U, podcasts and TV Shows to Samsung Galaxy in one click. Here is how it works. Just read on.
Step 1. Connect Samsung Galaxy device to Mac or PC and run the software. After recognized, your Samsung Galaxy device will shows up in its primary window.
Step 2. Usually, iTunes will run automatically. If not, run it yourself.
Step 3. Click the Sync tab. Tick either Entire library or Selected playlists to choose what you want to transfer. And then click Sync to begin the transfer. When it's complete, iTunes audio and video will be on your Samsung device.
Samsung Kies, made by Samsung, manages photos, music, videos and more on Samsung galaxy series from computer for free. It automatically syncs all music from iTunes and all folders on computer to Samsung Kies, and then you can transfer to Samsung Galaxy series. Below is the easy tutorial on how to download music from iTunes to Samsung Galaxy series by using Kies. Since Windows and Mac version work in a similar way, here I just take the Mac version as a try.
Step 1. Go to Samsung official website to download Samsung Kies on Mac. Install and run it.
Step 2. Plug in a USB cable to connect your Samsung device to Mac. Once detected, your Samsung device will be shown in the left sidebar of Kies.
Step 3. At the top line, click File > Import iTunes playlists to Library. Then, under Library directory, click New Playlist. All music in iTunes will be there.
Step 4. Tick your wanted songs and click Transfer to Device.
What if you want to transfer playlists as well as music from iTunes to Samsung Galaxy S3/S5/S4/S2/S? What if you want to transfer music from Samsung Galaxy to iTunes? I recommend a powerful iTunes for Samsung tablet and phone software for you. It's Wondershare TunesGo(Mac) is the right software for you. It gives you the power to transfer iTunes music, playlists, movies, iTunes U, podcasts and TV Shows to Samsung Galaxy in one click. Here is how it works. Just read on.
Want to find a method to copy iTunes music to Samsung Galaxy device without any software? You can try this method if you have a Windows computer. If you have ever tick Copy files to iTunes media folder when adding to library in iTunes, you can easily get all iTunes music on Windows computer. All you need is to find the media folder.
By default, iTunes media folder is saved at:
Windows 8/7: C:\Users\username\My Music\iTunes\
Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\username\My Documents\My Music\iTunes\
Windows Vista: C:\Users\username\Music\iTunes\
Step 1. Go to the iTunes media folder and you will see a Music folder. Open it and you will find many folders named by artists. Songs are saved in these folders.
Step 2. Connect your Samsung Galaxy device to Windows computer. When's connected successfully, go to find the external hard drive of Samsung Galaxy device and open it.
Step 3. Go back to iTunes music folder and copy your wanted songs to Samsung Galaxy device.
It's a free method to do iTunes to Samsung music transfer. If you have few songs, you can do it on your own. However, if you have hundreds of thousands of songs, you have to open lots of artist folders and export songs from them. How tedious it is. Worse still, like Kies, it can't transfer playlists either.
|1. Samsung Kies||2. Wondershare TunesGo(Mac)||3. Find iTunes Media Folder and transfer to Samsung|
2. Transfer songs from iTunes to Samsung Galaxy device;
1. Transfer songs, playlists and other media files from iTunes to Samsung Galaxy device;
2. Transfer Samsung Galaxy to iTunes on Mac in 1 click;
3. Clean up iTunes library before transfer, like fixing ID 3 info and delete duplicate songs;
2. Need no software;
3. Transfer songs from iTunes to Samsung Galaxy device;
1. Can't transfer iTunes playlists to Samsung Galaxy device;
2. Connection issues;
1. Can't transfer iTunes playlists to Samsung Galaxy device;
2. Only work on Windows computer;