"I accidentally deleted photos from my digital camera memory card. Is there any way to get back my deleted photos?"
The answer is yes. Although there's no guarantee, you can often successfully get back deleted photos from camera memory card. It just depends on what's happened since the photos were deleted.
Why you can get back deleted photos
When you delete photos, the photo itself isn't deleted, just the index entry that says where the data for those files is located. The space containing the deleted photos is also now marked as free space so it is available to the system for any new files to be written there instead. So it is very, very important to not take any more pictures to the camera memory card from which you want to get back deleted photos.
How to get back deleted photos
You can get back deleted photos from camera memory card on your own with a good photo recovery software. Quick Internet searches will give you a tremendous number of programs that advertise lost photo recovery, and most of them cost between $25 - $40. And I'm using a program called Wondershare Photo Recovery that does the very same job but just cost me $19.95. Now I will tell you
how to get back deleted photos by Photo Recovery:
1. Download and install Wondershare Photo Recovery. Free Download here Photo Recovery
2. With the memory card inserted, connect your digital camera to your computer. Under "My Computer", note the drive letter assigned to your camera's memory card (usually E: or F:).
3. Start Wondershare Photo Recovery and select the drive letter that assigned to camera memory card, click "Next".
4. Now the scanning process starts automatically to help you get back deleted photos. You will then get a list of all recoverable photos.
5. Select the photos you want and click "Next", then select a folder to store the recovered photos. Click "Next" and you can get back deleted photos from camera memory card successfully.