Acrobat X Pro VS. Wondershare PDF Editor
|Adobe Acrobat X Pro||Wondershare PDF Editor|
|Convert PDF to Word/Excel|
Edit and convert scanned PDF with OCR feature
insert, crop, delete images in PDF files
Create PDF files from Word/Excel/Text
|Convert PDF to PowerPoint/EPUB/|
Free lifetime support
|Convert PDF to Word with Adobe Acrobat||Convert PDF to Word with Wondershare PDF Editor|
- To convert PDF to Word on Adobe Acrobat, follow the steps:
- Go to the "File" menu, browse and open the PDF file you need to convert to Word.
- Go to File> Save As > Microsoft Word > Word Document to save the PDF as a Word document. If you're using an old version of Adobe Acrobat, you should achieve your goal by exporting PDF to Word. In the toolbar, under Export menu, select "Word Document" as the output format.
- Name the target document you're going to get and set a path where you will save the target Word Document.
- Press Save to start the Adobe PDF to Word conversion.
Adobe Acrobat performs well in converting PDF into Word document. However, do not ignore the fact that it cannot convert password protected PDF to Word, which means before you convert PDF to Word in Adobe Acrobat, you should remove the PDF encryption by using Wondershare PDF Password Remover.
If you want to convert both native and scanned PDF, or even password protected PDF faster, more easily and efficiently, try Wondershare PDF Editor, a simple, cost-effective PDF to Word Converter that allows you to convert any PDF to editable Microsoft Word. Below are simple steps for how to convert PDF to Word.
Step 1. Download and install PDF to Word Converter
Click the download link to download Wondershare PDF Editor for your computer. After the download, click the .exe file to install it on your computer.
Step 2. Convert PDF to Word document
Launch Wondershare PDF Editor and click the OPEN button to open the PDF you’re going to convert into editable Word documents. And then click the Convert Menu on the main interface to reveal the converting options. Click "To Word" to select To Word (.*docx) or To Word 2003. When you do this, a pop-up will appear, asking you to set a path to save the output Word documents. Set it and click the Save button. This is it! In a few seconds, you’ll see the output Word doc in the output folder.