Hard Drive Recovery
- 1 Recover Data from different Hard Drive Types
- 1.1 External hard drive recovery
- 1.2 HDD recovery
- 1.3 SSD Recovery
- 1.4 NTFS Recovery
- 1.5 SATA Recovery
- 1.6 Raid Recovery
- 1.7 IDE Recovery
- 1.8 exFat Recovery
- 2 Recover data from different systems/devices
- 2.1 Linux Hard Drive Recovery
- 2.2 Laptop Data Recovery
- 2.3 Partition Recovery
- 2.4 Seagate External Hard Drive Recovery
- 2.5 WD My Passport Recovery
- 2.6 WD External Hard Drive File Recovery
- 2.7 Lacie Hard Disk Data Recovery
- 2.8 WD Element Data Recovery
- 2.9 Freecom External Hard Drive Recovery
- 2.10 Buffalo External Hard Drive Recovery
- 2.11 G-Technology External Hard Drive Recovery
- 2.12 Dell Hard Drive Data Recovery
- 2.13 Fantom external Hard Drive Data Recovery
- 2.14 Acomdata Hard Drive Data Recovery
- 2.15 Fujitsu Hard Drive Data Recovery
- 3 Operations to save your hard disk
- 3.1 Hard disk repair
- 3.2 Clone hard drive
- 3.3 Wipe hard drive
- 3.4 Fix hard drive
- 3.5 Replace hard drive
- 3.6 Unformat hard drive
- 3.7 Use hard drive recovery partition
- 3.8 Local hard drive recovery service
- 3.9 Hard drive recovery tools
- 3.10 Top hard drive recovery software
- 3.11 Hard drive password recovery
- 4 Recover data from Mac OS
- 4.1 Recovery HD
- 4.2 Mac Hard Drive Recovery
- 4.3 Macbook Pro Hard Drive Recovery
- 4.4 iMac Hard Drive Recovery
- 5 Problems with hard drive
How to Recover Files from Lacie Hard Disks
Nowadays, more and more computer users like to use external hard disks like Lacie HDD to store, transfer and backup files. It's indeed a good way to store massive data, and you can move it conveniently, connect it to computers, laptops and other devices easily with a digital cable. Anytime and anywhere, you can share your photos, movies with friends without limitation.
But there's also some bad time. You may encounter a certain problems to lose your data on Lacie hard disk, such as accidental deletion, partition format, disk corruption and other unknown reasons. If you've backed up your Lacie hard disk, that's no problem for you. What if you don't have a backup? Don't consider that your files have been distroyed permanently. You're still very lucky, because there's a chance for you that you can recover lost files with recovery software.
Only one thing that you need to key an eye on: Stop using your disk or the partition where you lost vital data to store new files. New files will overwrite the old ones, and overwritten will cause them unrecoverable.
How to recover files from LaCie hard disks
Now let's get into how to recover lost files from Lacie hard disks. First, you need to have a Lacie hard disk data recovery tool. If you don't have one, here is my recommendation: Wondershare Data Recovery or Wondershare Data Recovery for Mac, which are trustworthy and very professional software. With them, you can recover lost files, including documents, pictures, videos, audio files and more, from Lacie hard disk in Windows or Mac OS, no sweat. Let's see it in action below.
Download the trial version of the program below and take a free try!
- Recover files in 550+ formats from your computer storage quickly, safely and completely.
- 3 Recovery Modes to help you recover lost files under different situations
- Supports data recovery from recycle bin, hard drive, memory card, flash drive, digital camera and camcoders
- Preview before recovery allows you to do a selective recovery
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS X (Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8, 10.9, 10.10 Yosemite) on iMac, MacBook, Mac Pro etc.
Tips: DO NOT install the program to the same partition where you lost data for avoiding overwriting it.
Here, let's try the Windows version of this Lacie HDD data recovery software together.
Step1 Choose a recovery mode: Wizard & Standard Mode
After launching the Lacie hard disk recovery software, you can get two recovery modes as follow for your choice: Wizard (as a default) and Standard Mode.
Both of the recovery modes are friendly and intuitive, and they work the same as each other, only displaying different. Next, let's go to Next and take the Wizard as an example.
Step2 Choose the file type you want to recover from Lacie hard disks.
Step3 Select the file location for recovery according to the description.
Step4 Enable deep scan and Start, or you can skip it if your disk hasn't been formatted.
Step5 Preview lost files on Lacie HDD and recover them with ease.
NOTE: When recovering files, don't save them on the same partition where you lost them before. Choose another partition or disk to store them. If you want to recover files later after the scan, remember to save the scan result and you can directly recover them by importing it, instead of rescan.
Watch the video tutorial below