Video converter Ultimate supports virtually any video format available. Easily convert home DVDs for personal use or video files to any popular audio & video format including 3D formats like 3D MKV, 3D WMV, and 3D AVI etc. Here how it works:
1. Import your DVDs, DVD folder, ISO or IFO files by clicking "Load DVD". If you want to import video files, load them by clicking the "Add Files" button. Or, for a more direct method, simply drag your media files and drop them into the program window.
2. In the "Output Format" drop-down window on the right side of the program window, select a desired format or device to convert to. Optionally, you can adjust basic video properties such as resolution, frame rate and bit rate etc by clicking the "Setting" button below.
3. Click the "Convert" button on the lower-right corner of the interface and then your video will be converted in no time.
Video Converter Ultimate enables you to stream your local media files from a PC to TV with the help of the Media Server plugin, which will be installed along with the Video Converter Ultimate. A shortcut icon will appear on your PC. Check out the step-by-step guide below.
Section 1: Stream local media files on your PC to TV
First, let’s see how you can stream the files that are stored in your PC’s discs or folders to TV.
1. First set up your streaming device and make sure that your PC and streaming device are connected to the same network. The streaming device can be a smart TV or a media streamer like Chromecast or Roku.
2. Launch Media Server by double-clicking the shortcut icon on your PC. As soon as it is started, the Media Server will automatically detect available streaming devices in the same network and you can choose one from the bottom of the primary window.
3. Choose a category of Video or Music under PC Library, then click Disk scan to add all the media in your discs or folders to the file tray. The “Import” button adds in specific files. You can also navigate through the Computer option to directly locate your files with Media Server.
4. Mouse over a media file and you will see an icon called “Play on TV”.
Click the Play on TV icon and a streaming window will prompt. The connecting process will take a few seconds to load. After this successful loads, you can start to enjoy your video or music on the big screen. The streaming window can also be used as a control window, while you can adjust the volume and the playing process. You can even jump to the previous or next episode.
Section 2: Stream media files on Video Converter Ultimate to TV
Media files on Video Converter Ultimate include what you have dragged to the Convert window or what you have downloaded from the Web. You can directly stream those files to your TV with the help of Media Server—the powerful plugin for Video Converter Ultimate. Here is how you can do this.
1. As long as you have connected your PC and streaming device to the same network, Video Converter Ultimate will detect your streaming devices and display them in the Stream tab.
2. Select files on the Convert window and also a streaming device on the Stream tab, then click the Stream button on the bottom right. After that, Media Server will launch itself and stream your files to the big screen. The streamed files will automatically display under the Convert library of Media Server.
3. Go to the Download window and find files in the Finished library. Click the Play on TV icon on the right of the video files, then Media Server will start itself and stream the files to TV via any streaming device that is available under the same network. The streamed files will be managed under the Download library of Media Server.
1. After converting your video, click on the "Transfer Now" in the wireless video transfer prompt window. A wireless transfer link in QR code will be generated for you.
For downloaded videos, simply click on the wireless transfer button to activate the same wireless transfer link code.
2. You are required to download and install the Free Wondershare Player Mobile App onto your Apple / Android devices when you use the wireless transfer option for the very first time. Simply follow the instructions on the screen to have the app installed on your device.
3. After the Wondershare Player app has been installed on your device, use the app scanner to scan the QR code that was generated for the video that needs to transfer. The wireless transfer will start immediately.
4. After the video transfer is completed. You can watch it on your Apple and Android devices using the Free Wondershare Player App.
To burn videos to DVDs for backup or other purposes:
1. Click the "Burn" tab to enter into the burning interface, then drag or add video files in the left pane of the Program window.
2.Click the "Change template" option on the right side to open the "Burn to DVD" window, where you can choose your favorite DVD menus, add special background music and pictures.
3. Insert a blank DVD, DVD5 or DVD9, and click "Burn".
Before conversion or DVD burning, if need, you can trim, crop, rotate video, or add effects, watermarks, subtitles etc. To do all of this, just select a video or DVD title and then click the Edit image button beside it. If you want to merge two or more files, simply hold down the"Shift" button until you've selected all the videos you want to merge, and then click the "Merge into one file" option in the main interface.
Video Converter Ultimate allows you to download online videos from YouTube and other video-sharing sites.
To download videos from video-sharing sites like YouTube etc:
1. Access YouTube or other sites using Firefox, IE, or Chrome. Find and play your desired videos. Then, click the "Download" button appearing on top of the videos to start download them.
2. Alternatively, to download, copy the video URL in the address bar and then hit the "Add URL" button on the left side to paste the URL there. At last, click ok to add it to the download list.