Video converter Ultimate supports virtually any video format available. Easily convert home DVDs for personal use or video files to any popular audio & video format including 3D formats like 3D MKV, 3D WMV, and 3D AVI etc. Here how it works:
1. Import your DVDs, DVD folder, ISO or IFO files by clicking "Load DVD". If you want to import video files, load them by clicking the "Add Files" button. Or, for a more direct method, simply drag your media files and drop them into the program window.
2. In the "Output Format" drop-down window on the right side of the program window, select a desired format or device to convert to. Optionally, you can adjust basic video properties such as resolution, frame rate and bit rate etc by clicking the "Setting" button below.
3. Click the "Convert" button on the lower-right corner of the interface and then your video will be converted in no time.
1. After converting your video, click on the "Transfer Now" in the wireless video transfer prompt window. A wireless transfer link in QR code will be generated for you.
For downloaded videos, simply click on the wireless transfer button to activate the same wireless transfer link code.
2. You are required to download and install the Free Wondershare Player Mobile App onto your Apple / Android devices when you use the wireless transfer option for the very first time. Simply follow the instructions on the screen to have the app installed on your device.
3. After the Wondershare Player app has been installed on your device, use the app scanner to scan the QR code that was generated for the video that needs to transfer. The wireless transfer will start immediately.
4. After the video transfer is completed. You can watch it on your Apple and Android devices using the Free Wondershare Player App.
To burn videos to DVDs for backup or other purposes:
1. Click the "Burn" tab to enter into the burning interface, then drag or add video files in the left pane of the Program window.
2.Click the "Change template" option on the right side to open the "Burn to DVD" window, where you can choose your favorite DVD menus, add special background music and pictures.
3. Insert a blank DVD, DVD5 or DVD9, and click "Burn".
Before conversion or DVD burning, if need, you can trim, crop, rotate video, or add effects, watermarks, subtitles etc. To do all of this, just select a video or DVD title and then click the Edit image button beside it. If you want to merge two or more files, simply hold down the"Shift" button until you've selected all the videos you want to merge, and then click the "Merge into one file" option in the main interface.
Video Converter Ultimate allows you to download online videos from YouTube and other video-sharing sites.
To download videos from video-sharing sites like YouTube etc:
1. Access YouTube or other sites using Firefox, IE, or Chrome. Find and play your desired videos. Then, click the "Download" button appearing on top of the videos to start download them.
2. Alternatively, to download, copy the video URL in the address bar and then hit the "Add URL" button on the left side to paste the URL there. At last, click ok to add it to the download list.