Part 1: How to convert video & audio files, and edit videos
Import video and audio files
To add files, click File > Load Media Files to browse and select the files you want from the Mac computer. Or, you can simply drag and drop video, audio, or even downloaded video files directly to the main window.
Select the output format
At the bottom of the program window, click the double up-arrow button. There are six categories in the pop-up output format list: Devices, Editing, HD & 3D, Web Sharing, Video and Audio. Selected your desired format here. For example, choose from a variety of formats in the "Audio" category for audio files, such as MP3, WMA, AIFF, etc. If you want to convert videos to some device like iPhone 5, just navigate to the "Device" category and select it there.
(Optional) Edit videos
Just click the "Edit" button on each video item bar to open its editing window, where you can crop, trim, cut, rotate videos. Also, you can add cool effect and watermark, as well as subtitle files etc here. After that, you can hit the video thumbnail to preview the editing effect.
Start video conversion
To convert video or audio files, just press the "Convert" button in the lower-right corner of the interface. Then, this app will automatically finish the rest job.
1. Once the files are converted, you can choose to retrieve them by clicking Open Output. Also you can click Transfer Now to transfer the converted videos to your portable devices for playback through WiFi.
Not only the converted videos can be transferred through WiFi, you can also transfer the downloaded videos without USB cable by clicking the phone icon on your downloaded videos..
2. For WiFi transfer, please download the Wondershare Player's app (if you haven't installed it) and proceed to scan the generated QR code.
3. The transfer will start automatically. You can also repeat the same steps for transferring recent downloaded online videos.
Part 3: How to download online videos
To download videos from various video-sharing websites, first you need to hit the "Download" tab at the top. Totally there are 3 methods to download videos from video sharing sites.
1) After accessing the videos you want to download, just hover the mouse over the top-right corner of each video and then click the floating "Download" icon.
2) Copy the video link you want to download, and then click Paste URL on the interface.
3) Drag the video online into the download interface.