Christmas is just around the corner. Are you ready to have a more memorable Christmas than before? Shopping for gifts, having dinner with family and friends, enjoying Happy Hours parties with others, etc., of course we'll do all of these that we did every year.
However, are there something special come into your mind? How about making Flash Christmas Greeting Cards with your favorite photos and send to others? I've just made one for my best friend Shirley. She loves it very much. So how about making your very own flash E-card now? Only Wondershare Flash Gallery Factory Deluxe is needed to weave your photos and texts to a unique flash eCard. Get it for free trial now.
1 Import Photos to Flash E-card Making Software
Go to the "Browse" tab. Import your photos. Then process them with the built-in editing tool, which include some basic functions like crop, rotate, filter, etc by double clicking the images on the Story Board. Add a bunch of your favorite music to make your greeting card more beautiful. Especially, you can add a hyperlink for each photo here. Below are my original photos.
2 Select Flash E-card Templates
Select "Template". Here I choose the "Christmas" templates from "Template" Tab. The Christmas e-card template is the one I love the best. However there are lots of templates for you to choose, just pick up your favorite template. Click here to explore more stunning flash slideshow templates.
Flash Slideshow Effects
More than 100 transition and pan/zoom effects are available to use. This is the main reason why I choose this program. The other several programs I used don't have this much effects like this program. After set all effects for each images, right click on one photo on the Story Board to set the "Duration Setting". Set "Picture Duration" as 4.5 sec and "Transition Duration" as 2 sec, then check the option "Apply all settings to all pictures".
Decorate Your Flash Christmas E-card
"Decorate" your photo with texts. Poems and words are always great additions to express your feelings or send wishes. Here various stylish fonts are available for you to choose in the software.
Click "New Text" to add texts, select font, size, color, text effect, etc. for your photos. Here I select Font "Eras Light", Size "22", Color "Light Orange", Effect "Fade".
3 Publish Flash Christmas E-card
Modify some "Publish Settings" to make the flash greeting E-card the best. Click "Publish Settings", first change the Slideshow Size as the same as your photos' size then other settings like play control, you can just leave them if you don't need to change. After done these, click "Create SWF Movie" to publish your flash greeting E-card.
OK. Now make your own Christmas flash greeting cards or Christmas video greeting Ecard and email to everyone you care about.
Tips for flash Christmas cards:
1. If the music duration doesn't match slideshow, you can add or trim the background music to make them fit. Click "Edit Music" on the tool bar above Story Board in "Browse" Tab, or just double click the area underneath Story Board and modify the music.
2. Add your very own greetings in Intro/End credits movie, your family or friends will get a big surprise when view the card at the first sight.
3. Modify text effect duration to make it best fit. After choose "fade" text effect in "Decorate" Tab, set the text delay as 1 sec to make the text display 1 sec later after image.
4. Set a hyperlink for each image. Double Click the image on the Story Board, then click "hyperlink" tab and input the URL.
5. Choose a gorgeous preloader for your own. Move to "Publish" Tab, click "Publish Settings", then click "Preloader" tab and check the box "Enable Preloader". After that, just select your favorite preloader and click "OK" to save the settings.
Flash E-card Example
Take a look at the Flash ecard example first and follow the easy tutorial to make your flash ecard step by step.
Flash Christmas E-card
Created by Wondershare Flash Gallery Factory
Note: If you can't open the Flash Christmas E-card, please refresh your browser or wait a little longer.
How do you think of the flash Christmas card above? I made it by myself in minutes, it's so easy.
If you thought the Christmas ecard template is not stunning, here much more interactive flash ecard templates for your choice.