How to Convert WTV to DVD
Are you looking for the best way to convert WTV recording files to a standard DVD disc for playback on a regular TV player? If so, the intelligent WTV to DVD converter - Wondershare DVD Creator, is the best choice for you.
This app makes it very fast and easy for you to create a professional-looking DVD disc. You can quickly make a cool DVD menu for you DVD, for you're provided with lots of DVD menu templates by this program. Also, you can rapidly edit and retouch your videos with many handy video editing tools, say, crop, cut, rotate, adjust video brightness/contrast/saturation, etc. The burn process for a DVD can be finished in a few simple steps. Just follow the guide below to convert WTV to DVD step by step.
1 Import your WTV videos to this great WTV to DVD burner
To import WTV files to this program for DVD burning, you can use any one of the three methods:
- Directly click the "+Import" button in this program's left window to browse your computer's hard disk and load the WTV files you want to burn.
- Alternatively, you can hit the blue round button, and then in the pop-up submenu, select the "Add Files..." option.
- Open the folder that contains your WTV files, select the ones you want, and then drag them into this app's left pane.
1. If you want to add more titles to manage videos better, you can click the button "Add title" at the bottom of this window.
2. Highlight one of the video you want and then click the "↑“ or "↓" option at the bottom of this window, so you can adjust the video sequence. Note that the video sequence represents for the play order.
3. Click the Edit option on each video item bar, you'll enter into the video editing window, where you can adjust video brightness, contrast, saturation, and volume, cut any segment of the video, enlarge any screen area of the video and more.
2 Make a DVD menu and preview the whole project
In the "Menu" window, slide down the slider to browse all DVD menu templates, and choose your favorite one. (Note: Click the green down arrow button. You'll get more free DVD menu templates.) In this template, you can add thumbnails, buttons, text, background image/music etc to customize your own DVD menu.
After that, preview the whole project in the "Preview" window. If it's satisfied, you can start the next step. Or, just go back to customize your DVD menu or edit your videos again.
3 Burn WTV to DVD
Insert a blank DVD5 or DVD9 disc into your computer's disc drive. Then, tick the "Burn to disc" option and hit the "Burn" button in the "Burn" window. Immediately, this app will start writing your WTV videos to the DVD disc. Once the burning process will finalized, the computer will eject the writen DVD disc.
Note: If the size of the output file is over the DVD storage capacity, this app will compress it to fit on the DVD disck automatically.