How to Convert VRO to DVD
Have a number of VRO files and want to burn to a regular DVD that can be played on standard DVD players? This article will show you how to convert VRO to DVD by using this intuitive VRO to DVD converter - Wondershare DVD Creator. With it, you can customize a personalized DVD menu for your DVD easily and edit your videos quickly, so you can create a great masterpiece from your VRO recording files.
Download, install and run this smart app. Then, follow the guide below step by step.
1 Import your VRO videos
To load VRO files to this great VRO to DVD burner, you can select any one of the three methods:
- Hit the blue round button, and then go to the "Add Files..." option in the pop-up submenu.
- Alternatively, in this app's left pane, click the "+Import" button to browse your PC and import the VRO files you want to burn.
- Go to the folder that contains your local VRO files, and then drag & drop the files you want to this app's left pane.
1. To click the button "Add title" at the bottom of this window, you can add more titles to manage videos.
2. If you want to change the video sequence, you just click one of the video bar you want, and then click the "↑“ or "↓" option at the bottom of this app's main interface.
3. If you click the Edit option on each video item bar, you'll open its video editing window. Then, you're able to adjust video brightness, saturation, contrast, volume, fucous on some screen area of the video, or remove any segment of the video you don't want.
2 Make a DVD menu and preview the whole project
Move the slider to select your favorite one from all DVD menu templates in the "Menu" window. If you want to choose from more free DVD menu templates, you can click the green down arrow button to open our online resource library. Next, when you've selected one template, you can customize your own DVD menu by adding buttons, thumbnails, text, your favorite background image/music etc.
In order to ensure the output effect, now, you need to preview the whole project in the "Preview" window. If the effect is unsatisfied, just re-do the whole project.
3 Burn VRO to DVD
Insert a blank DVD disc into the computer's disc drive (Both DVD5 and DVD9 supported). In the "Burn" window, you need to tick the "Burn to disc" option and hit the "Burn" button. Instantly, this program will begin writing your VRO videos to the DVD disc. The writen DVD disc will be ejected automatically once the burning process is done.
Note: If the size of the whole project is more than the DVD storage capacity, this VRO to DVD converter will compress it to fit on your DVD disck automatically.