How to Convert RM to DVD
RM is a multimedia container format, developed by RealNetworks. It's mainly used for streaming digital content over the Internet. RM files can't be opened in lots of software applications or directly played on some hardware devices. a big demand from the end users is to convert RM to DVDs for use. If you also have such a requirement like most of people, the solution introduced in this article will be strictly helpful for you.
The solution is to use Wondershare DVD Creator, which effortlessly enables you to burn RM files to DVD discs in high quality. This smart RM to DVD converter allows you to add backgournd music, picture, text, etc in a DVD menu template, so you can customize a persionalized DVD menu for your DVD. And more handy video editing tools are provided, so you can generate a professional-looking DVD disc in a few minutes.
The detailed tutorial is below. You just follow it step by step.
1 Import your RM videos to this great RM to DVD burner
This app provides you with three feasible ways to add your local RM video files. You can use any one of them:
- In this app's left pane, you can click the "+Import" button to locate your local RM files and then import them.
- On the top-left corner of this window, you just hit the blue round button, and then go to the "Add Files..." option.
- After you open the folder where your RM files are saved, you just directly drag the RM files you want to this app's left pane.
Tips (Optional) :
1. The order of these added videos in this app's pane represents for the play order. If need, you can select one of the video you want and then click the "↑“ or "↓" option at the bottom of this window to change its position.
2. If you need to add more titles to manage your videos better, you can click the button "Add title".
3. When you click the Edit option on one of the video item bars, a "Video Edit" window will pop up. In this window, you can try to extract any segment of the video, enlarge any screen area of the video, adjust video brightness, contrast, saturation, and volume etc.
2 Make a DVD menu and preview the whole project
Go to the Menu tab at the top of this window, slide down the slider on the right side, and then select one of your favorite templates. Then, add thumbnails, buttons, text, background image or music etc in this template to customize your own DVD menu. If you click the green down arrow icon on the right side, you can download more free DVD menu templates from our online resource library.
Navigate to the "Preview" window by clicking the "Preview" tab at the top of this window. Here, you can view the finial effect. If it's not ok, just go back to do all the things again.
3 Burn RM to DVD
At last, insert a blank DVD5 or DVD9 disc, and then hit the "Burn" tab at the top of this window. In the burning interface, you just select to do other settings according to the wizard, say, tick the "Burn to disc" option. When you hit the "Burn" button, this app will start burning your RM files immediately. That's all. You'll get a playable DVD disc a few minutes later.
Note: If the size of the output file is very big, this app will compress it to fit on your DVD disck.
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>