- 1 Recover data from different card types
- 1.1 SD Card Recovery
- 1.2 Camera Memory Card Recovery
- 1.3 Recover files from different Memory Cards
- 1.4 Delkin Device Memory Card Recovery
- 1.5 PS2 Memory Card Recovery
- 1.6 Mobile Memory Card Recovery
- 1.7 XD Card Recovery
- 1.8 Flash Card Recovery
- 1.9 MMC Recovery
- 2 Recover data from different memory card brands
- 2.1 Samsung SD Card Recovery
- 2.2 Sandisk Memory Card Recovery
- 2.3 Sandisk CF Card Recovery
- 2.4 Eye-Fi SD Card Recovery
- 2.5 Patriot Memory Card Recovery
- 2.6 Kingston Memory Card Recovery
- 2.7 Kingmax Memory Card Recovery
- 2.8 Transcend Memory Card Recovery
- 2.9 Sandisk SD Card Recovery
- 3 Memory Card Recovery under different senarios
- 3.1 Recover Deleted Files From Memory Card
- 3.2 Memory Card Recovery on Windows/Mac
- 3.3 Recover Deleted Files From SD Card
- 3.4 Recover Formatted SD Card
- 3.5 Online SD Card Recovery
- 3.6 Recover SD Card on Windows/Mac
- 4 Fix Memory Card Error
- 4.1 Memory Card Error
- 4.2 SD Card Not Formatted
- 4.3 SD Card Error
- 4.4 Formatted Memory Card Recovery
- 5 Corrupted/Damaged Memory Card
- 5.1 Damaged Micro SD Card
- 5.2 Recover Photos From Corrupted Memory Card
- 5.3 Corrupted SD Card
- 5.4 Corrupted Card Recovery
- 6 Photos/videos recovery
- 5.1 Recover Deleted Pictures From Micro SD Card
- 5.2 Recover Deleted Pictures From SD Card
- 5.3 Undelete Photos From Memory Card
- 5.4 Recover Deleted Videos from SD Card
- 7 Card Recovery Software
- 5.1 Sim Card Recovery Software
- 5.2 Top 10 Memory Card Recovery Software
- 5.3 Card Recovery Solutions
- 5.4 Best Memory Card Recovery Software
- 5.5 Card Recovery VS Wondershare Data Recovery
- 5.6 7 Data Recovery VS Wondershare Data Recovery
- 5.7 Best SDXC Data Recovery Software
- 5.8 Top 5 SD Card Recovery Software
How to Recover Photos from Transcend Memory Card
- Accidental deletion of photos - Accidental deletion of photo and video files from Transcend memory card which leads to data loss
- Accidental formatting of memory card - You may format your memory card accidentally which results in loss of data
- Errors while transferring Files - Files may be lost from memory card while transferring them to another device or due to power surge that happens during a transfer operation
- Abrupt pulling out of memory card - Pulling out Transcend memory card from the computer may lead to file system corruption resulting in data loss
Of course, there are also other unknown reasons that may cause your data stored on Transcend memory card lost, like virus attack, camera power failure, etc. No matter which kind of case you've encountered, just calm down and keep your Transcend memory card well. There's still a way for you to get your photos back - Recover photos from Transcend memory card with recovery software.
To maximize the recovery of your lost photos on Transcend memory card, you should stop using it immediately after the accident. Reusing the card will overwrite previous photos and make them unrecoverable. This is important. Then find a photo recovery tool to retrieve photos from Transcend memory card ASAP.
Download the free trial version of Transcend memory card photo recovery software below now. Choose the right version for your system. Next, let's try the Windows version together.
- Recover all videos&audios files and images from your camera, camcorder, memory card, usb flash drives and hard drive quickly and safely.
- Deep scan Mode allows you to find and recover the lost files more completely than any other data recovery software
- User-friendly interface and easy-to-use features
- Preview before recovery allows you to do a selective recovery
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS X (Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 und 10.8, 10.9, 10.10 Yosemite) auf iMac, MacBook, Mac Pro usw.
Note: Remember to save the scan results if you're going to recover the found files later, to prevent data loss.
Both of photo recovery software are trustworthy and professional. You can use them to recover all lost photos, video and audio from Transcend memory card in 3 steps. Next, let's try the Transcend memory card photo recovery work with the Windows version.
Step1 Connect your Transcend memory card to the computerFirst of all, connect your Transcend memory card to the computer where your Transcend memory card photo recovery software is installed. Then launch the program and click "Start" to begin the recovery work.
Step2 Scan lost photos on your Transcend memory card
Next, you'll see your Transcend memory card is detected as a drive letter in the program. Choose and "Scan" it for lost photos, video and audio files.
Step3 Preview and recover pictures on Transcend memory card
After the scan, you can preview found photos one by one to check the quality. Mark those you want and save them on your computer with one click on "Recover".
Note: Don't save the recovered data on your original Transcend memory card again. Find another place for it like on your computer or other external disk, for safety's sake.